Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thank you for starting this! THis rain of VINs now for the 5-seat orders also has truly put me in a sad state. Apparently there is prolonged punishment for those who value more than 5 seats AND utility with fold down seats. We will be a 1-car family at the End of the month so this should be fun. Hoping someone here gets a VIN soon and gives us all hope.

thank you for starting this! THis rain of VINs now for the 5-seat orders also has truly put me in a sad state. Apparently there is prolonged punishment for those who value more than 5 seats AND utility with fold down seats. We will be a 1-car family at the End of the month so this should be fun. Hoping someone here gets a VIN soon and gives us all hope.
Are you saying Tesla has finished making 6 seaters and now making 5 seaters next?

Are you saying Tesla has finished making 6 seaters and now making 5 seaters next?
Oh, I have absolutely no inside knowledge so who knows. I would like to think that running one config line at a time at the factory isn’t the way to build these cars when offering consumers 3 choices. I just wish we knew why they are now delivering 6s and 5s, but no 7s still. I suppose it could still be a parts issue for the 7s and that they are just about to ramp up and surprise us 7seat orders come next week 👍🏾. Im really hoping the latter is the case….

• Love
Reactions: lexus26
Waiting since January ‘21 in California. I can’t be the oldest 7 seat reservation although I assume many converted to 6 seat or made other plans after all this time!
1/27/21 here! Specifically wanted a fully electric 7-seater to replace my 2007 Mazda CX-9 which is somehow still going, although technically a 6-seater because one of the seatbelts is broken, so declined the change to 6-seater last year. Live in Vermont but have to pick up from Paramus NJ, or do home delivery.

Waiting since January ‘21 in California. I can’t be the oldest 7 seat reservation although I assume many converted to 6 seat or made other plans after all this time!
Hey, a place I belong! Feb. 13th 2021 order, (Blue on White w/ FSD) declined the offer to switch in Oct. Want the option of lie flat seats.
No one has offered to change to six seater.