Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am also waiting for my 7 seater since January 2021. Never received a call to switch to 6 seater. Probably would not do it anyways since I have a big family and want too have the 7 seat option just in case.
Does anyone got 7 seater or they are not even producing them yet?

Reactions: msjodilynn1
Still no noise on 7 seat orders. 5/6 cont as tesla continues to neglect this config for now looks like. Just silly to have this config up for order
I am also waiting for my 7 seater since January 2021. Never received a call to switch to 6 seater. Probably would not do it anyways since I have a big family and want too have the 7 seat option just in case.
Does anyone got 7 seater or they are not even producing them yet?
Unfortunately, its the only Model X config that we have yet to see delivery of to anyone as far as we know on this forum or elsewhere on the net.

Humm, no idea if it's real or not, but I saw this when scrolling through twitter. Hopefully not false hope or late April fool's joke.
Model X.jpeg

Québec, Canada here and still waiting my 7-seater since march 2021 with EDD : august 2022. Got a call yesterday from Tesla just asking if i'm available for delivery in the next 3 months.... i'm ready since 14 months ! No date, no VIN... At least some activities in the great white north. I hope i won't be "Stro"ed ! 😁
I got this same call yesterday afternoon as well. Saying the exact same thing. If I am ready for delivery in the next 3 months. This is the very first time Tesla has reached out to me in any way since I ordered my 7 seater back in august 2021.