Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it’s fake.
9CF42D2C-E5D6-44CE-AE18-F837F3863E9D.jpeg

sounds fake, Elon is too busy at this time with Twitter to worry about Tesla, even when he worried about Tesla, he never cared for customers let alone with pending orders, Just in case he did twit this, don't hold your breath, Elon says a lot of things and does not follow through, I remain on show me mode, will only believe if documented deliveries start

sounds fake, Elon is too busy at this time with Twitter to worry about Tesla, even when he worried about Tesla, he never cared for customers let alone with pending orders, Just in case he did twit this, don't hold your breath, Elon says a lot of things and does not follow through, I remain on show me mode, will only believe if documented deliveries start
damn.......I slept so well last night because I was so happy about Elon's (now fake) tweet. And to be back in disappointing, waiting mode this morning....BLAH!

Reactions: msjodilynn1
Another Post from the Model X/plaid FB posts…

________

Michael Baines
caBvAacLrOc.png

Just noticed on the website that my 7 seater is now scheduled to be here between May 12-29tn, originally ordered on Jan 26, 2021

________

It’s not a VIN and what a slow Trickle! Still gives us hope.
Getting closer to my Feb 13th order date! Cautiously optimistic my July placeholder changes to a June date range soon.

Should be 2, I am Michael Baines;)
Feels like we met our hero kind of “I am the Ironman”. Thanks Michael for giving us the big hope!
Just got an update today, as mentined above will keep my fingers crossed!View attachment 798598
Where are you located?

Well, the avengers towers I think are in NYC so maybe from there? ;) j/k looks like he’s in Northern Virginia based on the description under his forum name.

• Love
Reactions: honeyfist301