Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did he post any picture that included 3rd row? sceptic in me still is not convinced
A9E8F25B-059C-40B8-B04C-685D3E22F64E.jpeg
I think this is the only one that has 3rd row in the pic.👍

Me too. 11 month waiting is not easy what I can tell. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
The feeling is definitely mutual 😞. Here's hoping for you and me and other 7 seat order-ers to get this car, or at least an update in the way of VINs in this group, soon. 🤞🏾

Being a one-car couple for now and only sharing our small bmw to drive for the last month, which we had gotten used to I guess, we did a road trip to Oregon wine country this past weekend. Of course these trips get me away from the day to day rut, including checking this forum and my Tesla account every hour; however we rented a beautiful new 2022 MDX with 6/7 seater capability. Was so nice to drive a large SUV again and was somewhat tempted. if only that MDX was electric, I would be so tempted to jump ship. What a great vehicle!

Now back to reality and the usual waiting for this car. Tilting screen/matrix headlights or not, just want this thing to arrive. 😬

The feeling is definitely mutual 😞. Here's hoping for you and me and other 7 seat order-ers to get this car, or at least an update in the way of VINs in this group, soon. 🤞🏾

Being a one-car couple for now and only sharing our small bmw to drive for the last month, which we had gotten used to I guess, we did a road trip to Oregon wine country this past weekend. Of course these trips get me away from the day to day rut, including checking this forum and my Tesla account every hour; however we rented a beautiful new 2022 MDX with 6/7 seater capability. Was so nice to drive a large SUV again and was somewhat tempted. if only that MDX was electric, I would be so tempted to jump ship. What a great vehicle!

Now back to reality and the usual waiting for this car. Tilting screen/matrix headlights or not, just want this thing to arrive. 😬
Swivel screen, matrix lights, and at this rate maybe new battery will come w/ the 7 seaters.

my M3LR i got back in december 2019 i was soft matched to a vin. if memory serves me, this means it's about to enter the build phase, as in the config you ordered is about to be built. one of the first things that happen in the factory is a vin needs to be assigned to a chassis so that all the parts that they use can be attached to it. you may have a vin number assigned hidden in your account page. i can't remember where in this forum tells you how to view source the web page and look for the vin in the source code of the web page. but when i was soft matched to a vin, i was able to see the hidden vin number after a few days.

again, i'm going off memory. i could be wrong. i hope it means you get your vin assigned soon though. i didn't go through this process with my wife's MYLR since i already have my M3LR. but we're trading my M3 for the MX and i'm excited all over again. good luck, crossing my fingers for you.
Thanks. Fingers crossed 😊

Reactions: msjodilynn1
I wouldn’t be surprised multiple people who ordered last week will get the car sooner than all of us who waited a year.
There are exponentially more that get them by order date. Rejected vehicles that matches local order configuration is another way of getting picked earlier and of course there’s the infamous EOQ push for California orders.

Last edited: