Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While we celebrate the Singh dude on FB getting his 7 seater, not much movement otherwise, was it jus one off event or limited run and then back to wait list?
I personally think this is a good sign because before his proof of delivery there were a lot of speculations that 7 seaters were not going to be produced and they will eventually force these orders to covert to 5/6 seaters or cancel. So now, we have proof they are making it.

And to specifically answer your question, I hope they are just cleaning up kinks before ramping up on it's production....like what they did with the 5 seaters.

CROSSING fingers!

I personally think this is a good sign because before his proof of delivery there were a lot of speculations that 7 seaters were not going to be produced and they will eventually force these orders to covert to 5/6 seaters or cancel. So now, we have proof they are making it.

And to specifically answer your question, I hope they are just cleaning up kinks before ramping up on it's production....like what they did with the 5 seaters.

CROSSING fingers!
Yes a good sign, at least some produced, otherwise I don't buy arguments about supply chain or production kinks, seats are not high tech part, 7 seater uses same material as 5 and 6 seaters and likely made by same supplier, if they can get 5 and 6, there should not be problem with getting 7, car companies for ever have been assembling multiple versions [coupe/sedan/sports] and trims[DX, LX, EX] cars on same assembly line at the same time, some one in Tesla decided to not order 7 seat parts, why only Mr. know it all can answer, rest of it is Horse Manure

Had a vin assigned a few weeks ago, and the window got a little more narrow today.

A18E5EE5-4620-4D03-8C89-17A1D8A1FC81.jpeg

We made a LR 7 seater reservation end of July 2021. Wasn’t expecting a vin until July but got an email of a May 4-11 delivery.

MSM w white interior.

Had a vin assigned a few weeks ago, and the window got a little more narrow today.

View attachment 802712
Congratulations again!

Is it me or is everyone here checking their apps more often ever since the 7 seater delivery news started? I’m literally catching myself checking every hour. And to add to the suspense, I would cover my phone with my hand and slowly unveil the area where the “VIN” should be at. Kinda like when you’re playing poker.

So far…. I’m losing all my money!! 😭

I have no idea how passengers in the second row will see the rear screen, let alone the third row...
My kids put their feet on the console in the second row of our 3 all winter (first winter) and I went to use the usb charge ports and they were full of sand/dirt.

I can’t imagine what they are going to do to the X.

No one will be sitting in the centre in the second row 😭….

Reactions: timberlights
Congratulations again!

Is it me or is everyone here checking their apps more often ever since the 7 seater delivery news started? I’m literally catching myself checking every hour. And to add to the suspense, I would cover my phone with my hand and slowly unveil the area where the “VIN” should be at. Kinda like when you’re playing poker.

Thank god I’m not the only one.👍

Congratulations again!

Same!!

So the middle seat doesn't fold down separately (40/20/40)? How are passengers in the back supposed to see the entertainment screen? If this picture is real, I'll be changing my order to the 6-seater. The 7 seater looks like crap.
The 3rd row in the Model X 7 seater has always been the dark corner. You can’t see out front and it makes people very uncomfortable in longer rides. You can bet that picture is 100% real, which is the same configuration as the current 7 seater. Go ahead and change to the 6 seater.

Reactions: honeyfist301