Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
July EDD for pre refresh order 7 seats just got moved to Dec 2022-Apr 2023, really not kidding. If I enter a new order, I get Jan-Apr 2023, what in the world is Tesla doing?
Seems to have happened for everyone. I actually take it as a good thing, maybe they are prepping to load more realistic dates as production ramps like they did with the S. That's just me being optimistic, though.

Trying calling the number 5108974860, you will have to wait or leave your name and number and someone will sure get back to you.

I contacted them Last Friday and even thought the status show's July as estimate date the guy on the other end said you will get your car in June (he could not tell or confirm any date).
hope you get it, at least there is hope for other mortals, keep us posted

Seems to have happened for everyone. I actually take it as a good thing, maybe they are prepping to load more realistic dates as production ramps like they did with the S. That's just me being optimistic, though.
when they moved to 07/2022, we also believed it to be realistic date and hoped that they will beat it, EDD means nothing to Tesla, neither does customers and orders, they have too many and they don't really care, never thought that in USA a major company will be so reckless with their customers

Such a sad state, even as a placeholder to see this ETD estimate. My order oddly still shows TBD, as much as I would hate to see Dec 2022-April 2023, my status hasn't budged from TBD and apparently not following the placeholder updates you all are seeing. I emailed my SA to to ask about this ETD everybody else is seeing and why mine still TBD?! No one seems to be responding to me txting my original order congrats email phone number as of yesterday, so hopefully my SA is still there to answer question via email.

Such a sad state, even as a placeholder to see this ETD estimate. My order oddly still shows TBD, as much as I would hate to see Dec 2022-April 2023, my status hasn't budged from TBD and apparently not following the placeholder updates you all are seeing. I emailed my SA to to ask about this ETD everybody else is seeing and why mine still TBD?! No one seems to be responding to me txting my original order congrats email phone number as of yesterday, so hopefully my SA is still there to answer question via email.
Did you switch from Plaid? Mine has been TBD since switching from Plaid back in January.

WHAT THE #$%*.........I had a nightmare right before the alarm woke me up. I was already not in the best of moods....Then I come into the office and actually living a real nightmare....

In addition, I am having trouble signing onto my account. Keeps giving me the "window loading error" message....But I am pretty sure I have same NEW EDD...

Reactions: honeyfist301
Did you switch from Plaid? Mine has been TBD since switching from Plaid back in January.
Oh interesting, you as well? My order was switched to a 6 seater without my consent a few months back after having discussion with a Tesla store employee about wanting sooner delivery in general; where my grandfathered price from June '21 also upped 18K! I had to speak to another Tesla SA and they had to take it up to the regional managers where they approved a price change down to my original price book as long as I switched back to a 7 seater. I said absolutely as I never asked to switch in the first place. Since that return to 7 seater, I've been in TBD status. I thought it was going to get back onto the placeholder month train once everyone's updates, but doesn't seem to be the case.

Seems like after an order change or two, the TBD status shows up; good to see I'm not the only one.

Reactions: honeyfist301