Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will guarantee you, he is very aware of the orders and the backlog.
Last few days of Elon's posts have become political. He is dinging Democrats publicly and telling folks he is voting Republican. I don't care which of these he is but am so disappointed he become political. No business leader should be bashing other Americans. No matter their affiliation. Twitter has his full attention.

Although its not a 7 seater, I ordered a Lyriq today. All priced out, it's less than a Y, and by all photos, may be more luxurious. Which the Y is not. And Android Auto and CarPlay too.

Last few days of Elon's posts have become political. He is dinging Democrats publicly and telling folks he is voting Republican. I don't care which of these he is but am so disappointed he become political. No business leader should be bashing other Americans. No matter their affiliation. Twitter has his full attention.

Although its not a 7 seater, I ordered a Lyriq today. All priced out, it's less than a Y, and by all photos, may be more luxurious. Which the Y is not. And Android Auto and CarPlay too.
I have order pending since 02/2021, now to whatever date, I have Lucid Air on order, likely deliver 07/2022, unless Tesla wakes up,

He's been tagged my multiple people but he doesn't reply to bad news like this.
In the conference call with FT future car event about 2 weeks ago - videos available on YouTube he said he is planning to stop taking orders for some models since the wait time is more than a year and that is frustrating for him too - I guess

He is not holding any of us to ransom. We can cancel our orders. Not good for us or Tesla but that is the reality. Accept it and be at ease or be frustrated at every EDD update

My SA just emailed me back and said my delivery timing appears to be end of September. The txt from yesterday from my “welcome to Tesla” number said the same thing. I’m not sure who really txts when you txt them, but both txt reply and SA email say end of sep, so maybe that’s more accurate statement. Looks like Q3 here I come…hopefully delivery before 2023.

My SA just emailed me back and said my delivery timing appears to be end of September. The txt from yesterday from my “welcome to Tesla” number said the same thing. I’m not sure who really txts when you txt them, but both txt reply and SA email say end of sep, so maybe that’s more accurate statement. Looks like Q3 here I come…hopefully delivery before 2023.
Hmmmm, I wonder how they can tell? So two different people told you the same thing? I guess that's a good thing, especially if it's before the mass EDD update.

Reactions: honeyfist301
Hmmmm, I wonder how they can tell? So two different people told you the same thing? I guess that's a good thing, especially if it's before the mass EDD update.
Yea not sure if it’s something they can see in their computer or just looking at the current flow of 7 seaters. Most slow trickles of 7 seaters seem to be going to 2020, early 2021 orders also. So unless there is an amazing ramp up happening, maybe September does sound like a more real estimate. Still hoping for summer delivery though…🤞🏾

Yea not sure if it’s something they can see in their computer or just looking at the current flow of 7 seaters. Most slow trickles of 7 seaters seem to be going to 2020, early 2021 orders also. So unless there is an amazing ramp up happening, maybe September does sound like a more real estimate. Still hoping for summer delivery though…🤞🏾
Me too for summer delivery! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞