Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. You waited a very long time. Did you get the call to change to a 6 seater and passed on the offer? I hope you get your VIN soon and please keep us updated! It would also be greatly, greatly appreciated that whomever contacts you if you can ask about how focused they are on 7 seater productions. Thanks!
Yes, I got the call and although I like the look of the 6 seater, I like having the extra seats for when a family member or kids friends need to ride with us. It's so much easier than taking two cars!

I feel we’ve been very patient waiting over a year for a car that had an original EDD of 6 months. Getting very frustrated with the continued delays in delivery - Dec-Jan EDD. Returning my lease next month and we are OK with one car for the summer (have bikes and motorcycles), but by fall we really need a second vehicle. Considering buying an M3 Performance, but not thrilled with Tesla at the moment. I so want to be positive.

D135D978-0657-4182-A3BC-01F63806B07D.jpeg

Another Vinner from facebook!

View attachment 806981The date range changed! It’s not tight range but, at least little but of movement. Anyone e
I’m June 14- July 5 now. April 21 order

I’m June 14- July 5 now. April 21 order
These dates do feel like we're finally at realistic time ranges based on my dad's experience on a Model S order that he took delivery of in December. After production ramped sufficiently there were a bunch of changes and then he got a real range that stuck.

It is interesting to look at the date ranges. I'm a Feb 13, 21' order and now have July 23-Sept. 17, there seems to be some config/location logic factored in now. Glad to see the interns are now working on their summer projects.

These dates do feel like we're finally at realistic time ranges based on my dad's experience on a Model S order that he took delivery of in December. After production ramped sufficiently there were a bunch of changes and then he got a real range that stuck.

It is interesting to look at the date ranges. I'm a Feb 13, 21' order and now have July 23-Sept. 17, there seems to be some config/location logic factored in now. Glad to see the interns are now working on their summer projects.
So, what was the date range on your father’s S December delivery?