Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, what was the date range on your father’s S December delivery?
He originally ordered April 21' and got an August delivery estimate, kept slipping, and went to TBD. Sometime in the fall Tesla did announce they were going to update with more realistic date ranges, he saw it update to Oct-Dec. and it slowly tightened until he took delivery in December. We've had no communication like with the S. The date range reset and then change a day later is what I saw happen when tracking his S order last year. Giving me some optimism, but I'm not holding my breath.

I was seriously thinking about to change to Plaid last night since the date pushed to next year was happened yesterday. I really really want 7 seater but if I go with Plaid, will get 6 seater instead. That was the only deal braker.
Today, it was still disappointed that my date range was still 12/2022-04/2023 on around 7-7:30am but after I checked again on like around 8:03am, the date range changed to Jul- Sep! Looks like the range was still kinda wide, but so happy cuz I never had the date range or TBD before. It was Jan 2022, Feb 2022, Mar 22, July 22 and Dec 2022- Apr2023 also “Blank” in-between the dates sometimes. I know it’s just range without vin yet but, SO EXCITED! It could be pushed back in the future which we all don’t know but, it’s Tesla which could happen anytime but I will just enjoy this feeling during this weekend and I hope everyone here does the same thing!

Another data point. May 2021 order.
1653147062020.jpeg

Another data point. May 2021 order.
View attachment 807043
Humm, I'm probably looking for patterns that are not there, but Blue seems to be getting July-Sept with a somewhat wide order range. I've noticed white exterior seems to be getting earlier ranges with the limited comments so far. There may indeed be real build planning data driving this. (Wishful thinking)

• Love
Reactions: honeyfist301
Was your date also updated??
What’s the weather forecast today you ask??

It’s raining
Congrats!!! I know it’s just a date range without vin but, you know, but still so exciting thing to have ranges!
VERY EXCITING! The fact that everyone seems to have gotten date ranges and they are all different, which means these were planned changes so I’m a believer!

I hope the weather forecast for the next weeks is: RAINING VINS!!

Humm, I'm probably looking for patterns that are not there, but Blue seems to be getting July-Sept with a somewhat wide order range. I've noticed white exterior seems to be getting earlier ranges with the limited comments so far. There may indeed be real build planning data driving this. (Wishful thinking)
View attachment 807048
Ordered May 25th, white, LR, 7, 20”
Looks like your right! Need to change to white from blue! Sending email to Jorge,,