Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just pushed to December 2022 - April 2023, it was June 16 - July 21. It's been 15 months. What in the world Tesla!

Mine changed as well. Same dates. Florida delivery. Edd january 2021

Another Floridian here. 16 months and waiting. Last time this occurred they reconfigured all of us and gave us what we thought we some kind of dates that made sense. Now, who the heck knows? Its very unsettling. But being $29K below new order pricing, I am hanging in there as long as it takes.. That's why I went ahead and have a confirmed order for a Cadillac Lyriq. It won't be 7 seats but it has a number of things not to be found in the MX. I wonder which will come first.

Well, I looked this morning and I have reverted to Aug 18 to Oct 23 which is just two days later than my range before the Friday shocker. Also, there had been a pattern of updating at 705 am pacific time and that seems to be not the case when they move away from that ridiculous Dec to April range

• Love
Reactions: lexus26
Well, I looked this morning and I have reverted to Aug 18 to Oct 23 which is just two days later than my range before the Friday shocker. Also, there had been a pattern of updating at 705 am pacific time and that seems to be not the case when they move away from that ridiculous Dec to April range
Wow, good observation! Mine moved two days back as well but the range is tighter by exactly a week.

I know the dates will continue to change but I’m hoping it just changes with tighter in date ranges and NOT crazy ones like yesterday!

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️