Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Morning, fellow 7 seaters! I just received the informal text about possible trade-in. Is this a good sign? Anyone here that got the text and progressed into a VIN assigned? Thank you! I'm trying to dial down my excitement at the moment but it's not working!
nice!!! Yes, I believe this comes a few days to a couple of weeks before VIN assignment...happened with my wife's model 3 wait as well, we got a VIN within 2 weeks after she received a similar txt about trade in. I think your turn to finally take delivery likely coming up!! Excited for ya! :)

nice!!! Yes, I believe this comes a few days to a couple of weeks before VIN assignment...happened with my wife's model 3 wait as well, we got a VIN within 2 weeks after she received a similar txt about trade in. I think your turn to finally take delivery likely coming up!! Excited for ya! :)
Did you guys have trade in initial when you guys placed an order?

Good Morning, fellow 7 seaters! I just received the informal text about possible trade-in. Is this a good sign? Anyone here that got the text and progressed into a VIN assigned? Thank you! I'm trying to dial down my excitement at the moment but it's not working!
not yet for me. Got that same text last Thurs and still waiting on the VIN. The date did narrow a bit though and now 6/10-6/28. Hopfully these are good signs for us!

I’m crossing my finger that you are right and that Tesla is consistent. So looking forward to the VIN.

FWIW - I received the trade in text on 6/1, and between then and now my EDD was bumped back by two months from June to Aug - Sept :(

I'm still hopeful, though as it sounds like a lot of folks EDD's bounce around before getting VIN'd

I'm still here! And we still have a good chunk of the month left so anything can happen.
I think they're saving us bay area folk for the end of quarter. Hopefully end of next week we'll start getting our VINs since Fremont is so close they know deliveries can happen in the final week. They're probably still shipping out to other states first. I'm optimistic we'll have our Xs by months end.

I think they're saving us bay area folk for the end of quarter. Hopefully end of next week we'll start getting our VINs since Fremont is so close they know deliveries can happen in the final week. They're probably still shipping out to other states first. I'm optimistic we'll have our Xs by months end.
This is what I think as well. I literally live less than 15 minutes away from Fremont so I feel like I’m dead last in the quarter 😭

Reactions: msjodilynn1