Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update: Got financed from the bank at noon and they provided a blank convenience check that can then be completed at time of delivery to give to Tesla. I also then got a text from Tesla Delivery Team this afternoon letting me know that the car is still in transit and to confirm order information as well as specific delivery instructions I prefer (they’re only doing home delivery based on my location) like park it on street or on the driveway. They also asked if I have the check in hand. Guessing they give us a quarter of the day to secure financing?
Not sure if this is what everyone will go through but just wanted to share so you’ll have an idea of the process especially if you’re a 1st time tesla buyer. This is definitely new to me since this is my 1st.

finally vinned after such a long time!!! delivery shows june 19-22 and schedule text has came. i havent scheduled it yet though. Is a 349 vin a new build?
Congrats! Looks like they are delivering SoCal orders now. Scheduled mine for Sunday home delivery. As far as I can remember from other forums, 347 and above are the newer builds (with swivel screen).

Congrats! Looks like they are delivering SoCal orders now. Scheduled mine for Sunday home delivery. As far as I can remember from other forums, 347 and above are the newer builds (with swivel screen).
Congratulations again, @YslaX and @monkelife!!! I love how pick up date is super fast from VIN assignment date! Man, not sure what makes me more nervous: when watching the Warriors' Finals games or when checking my Tesla app.....

• Love
Reactions: monkelife and YslaX
Awesome, congrats!! Really happy to see all these 7-seater vins! Looks like according to spreadsheet, around 25% of 7 seat orders have vin’s, quite a ramp up.

I was hoping too at end of quarter there would be enough in socal to move my edd date up, but looks like I maybe squarely an end of q3 delivery given date range.

Reactions: YslaX and lexus26
Congratulations again, @YslaX and @monkelife!!! I love how pick up date is super fast from VIN assignment date! Man, not sure what makes me more nervous: when watching the Warriors' Finals games or when checking my Tesla app.....
Yup it’s quite nerve wracking (and the Warriors game)…I think the quicker the customer reponse time and in combination with order date, location, quarter push are probably the reason for these quick turnaround from tesla. Crossing my fingers for yours to come up soon!

Reactions: lexus26