Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today marks the first day of my 3 week EDD range. Let’s see when I’ll actually get vinned 😩
Probably soon, very soon. I am picking mine up tomorrow at 13:00. I’ve seen it on the lot, still very dirty. But it is really there! External walk around, everything looked fine, so I even paid for it.

My three week window came in late May, it moved around a couple of times, then changed to one day short of three weeks. A couple of days later the VIN was assigned, and I had a five day window. I received no notifications or email at all, I just noticed the changes on the web site and the app. The first unsolicited notification was yesterday advising me that I could get delivery a day earlier if I wanted. Yes please!

Last edited:
There is hope everyone! We ordered our white exterior/white interior 7 seater back in January 2021 and took delivery today. Fyi our EDD was October 12 - December 21 before we got a VIN and the date range narrowed, so don't pay too much attention to them.

As for the car itself, it is so worth the wait. I know everyone says this but you'll seriously forget all the restless nights you had waiting for it 😁

62887D38-A229-4110-B24F-CB22CA737B71.jpeg

Picked up this baby on 6/18. No issues so far. Drives very well.

Same spec just LR with 7seat. The Tesla phone rep did tell me a possible difference is how fast you complete the other tasks, it could bump you ahead regardless of reservation num/date.
What would be the other tasks? The only thing I could think of is the payment which cannot be finalized until a VIN is assigned if it’s for a loan.

Either way, I am crossing fingers for all of us to get before the quarter ends!

And just wondering, what are your thoughts on always being the EOQ rush delivery just because we are located on the west coast…

Reactions: Kitt9000
What would be the other tasks? The only thing I could think of is the payment which cannot be finalized until a VIN is assigned if it’s for a loan.

Either way, I am crossing fingers for all of us to get before the quarter ends!

And just wondering, what are your thoughts on always being the EOQ rush delivery just because we are located on the west coast…
Probably better to be further to get it earlier. Ha! But you did opt for factory pickup so not sure if it mattered at all or their algorithm is off. Lexus26, did you pick up today?

Reactions: lexus26
Game on! Are you picking up at Fremont? I will up that with a bottle of sparkling wine instead of cash. I’m betting it will be 25th. There are 3 of us from the Bay Area. That can’t happen to all of us…
Yeah Fremont. I visited the Sunnyvale showroom and the rep looked up my account and he said it’s set to be picked up at Fremont. That’s all he could tell me though.

Reactions: lexus26