Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any
Took delivery on Sunday and so far everything looks good! My sked was 12pm-4pm and it got here 12:20pm ish. A tesla employee drove the car to the house and went back via uber. I’m assuming it’s because we are pretty close to their offsite location. Theres a bit of fit and finish type of issue and very slight panel alignment but guessing this is within tesla spec? Other than that, it’s great and it’s insanely quick. Being a first time EV owner, it takes about 30 or so miles to get used to regen. What does take a bit of time though is getting used to the touchscreen and finding where the controls are and what they’re for most of the time. Some items are buried in 3-4 levels within a tab. Will definitely need to find time to go over the owners manual.
where did u get the rubber mat ??

Reactions: YslaX
EDD was 6/15-21. So X should arrive about the 13th or so.

6/16 I had nothing else to do, so I cruised the Charlotte (Mathews) Tesla lot looking for my X. No luck. Spoke to a Sales guy that did the satellite search for my car. It had left the Fremont factory on 6/1. It traveled to Richmond, Ca. In 16 days. (a few miles). It was on a train, but appears the train was broken. Sitting off to the side in the RR yard. Not on the main RR track. (satellite images are really good now). ETA to arrive at Tesla is 6/27. Changed EDD to 6/29.
Yesterday, 6/21, called sales in Mathews for status. The train got repaired and my X has left California!!! It is now in Alabama. That is where it gets put on a trailer to be trucked to Charlotte. Hoping for good weather & a safe journey.

For the folks who ordered their X in late 2020 - Forgot to ask if anyone were able to get a $2000 credit?

We ordered ours in 11/2020 and we rejected the 2020 model. We told the rep that we wanted a newer model instead.

Our original price were 79,990 before options.

On Feb 2021 we received a call from Tesla stating that they would not be able to give us the new model x with old model x pricing. But we can potentially get $2,000 off and priority list if we accept the new model pricing.

We did accept the new pricing and it came out to be 89,990 before options.

We still don’t see any order confirmation about the $2,000 discount and our delivery date is coming up soon.

Calling this number to find out more. 1-888-518-3752

Just called “they said I will see the $2k off final contract when I pay them”
I picked my red 7S MX with fsd today ,order date 12/27/2020. 2000$ discount showed up only 3 days prior to delivery date. Remind your SA.
It’s beautiful car. Big difference compared to MY. It’s worth waiting . I didn’t find any issues with car and delivery was smooth.

I picked my red 7S MX with fsd today ,order date 12/27/2020. 2000$ discount showed up only 3 days prior to delivery date. Remind your SA.
It’s beautiful car. Big difference compared to MY. It’s worth waiting . I didn’t find any issues with car and delivery was smooth.
Please share photos when you have the chance! We love to pretend to live in your moment. 😍

• Love
Reactions: honeyfist301
Will take more pictures when I get chance.
Drove 25 miles after picking. Yoke steering is really good and easy to use. Couple of times tried to reach phantom stalks and top of the steering but I’m sure in a day your muscle memory will be trained.
Only thing I’m missing from model Y is big cup holder that holds 32 oz water bottle.

Attachments

• B097EA3A-973E-423D-AAE6-3C9454441B0B.jpeg
    B097EA3A-973E-423D-AAE6-3C9454441B0B.jpeg
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 92
  • FF92C841-E2BE-4343-A092-413E3896A8D8.jpeg
    FF92C841-E2BE-4343-A092-413E3896A8D8.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 62
Don’t give up hope! My bet is still active for the 25th and @snaccs’ is still active with his 29th. Although, I really hope I win because 29th is really cutting it waaaay too close.

*crossing fingers and toes*
Woke up and saw the EDD pushed to 6/25 - 7/11. That blows up my chances of using the car for our roadtrip. Guess you guys are right it'll be super tight end of quarter. Hope your guess is right lexus26!

Either of you guys get pushed too?