Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery looking more likely for Saturday as scheduled. Fingers-crossed arrives in good shape.
VIN 345xxx has left Alabama on the truck for delivery to S. Florida. Possibly tonight, no later than tomorrow. Wanted to see it first and highlight any obvious issues but not sure the time window will allow it.

Had to put in some extra effort to get my pre-refresh $2K credit. But MVPA now complete. Trade with the tax credit was within $1500 of best cash offer so grabbed it and then had to ensure it was on MVPA. With $35K equity on delivery and near exhaustion of Tesla process for nearly 1.5 years, did not want to do any more work.

BTW, the whole pre-delivery experience and updates has been A+. The virtual delivery team superb to solve the above $ issues. One of them gave me his direct email and any docs, questions, help with $2K credit were handled over email and all responses within a few hours. This is the one bright spot after 17 months of you-know-what. I give credit where credit is due. This is the Florida virtual team.

Still have to see it and take delivery but now its feeling a bit more real.
7/Blue/Cream/20/FSD

Well, after 495 days I took delivery in Austin today! It's an upgrade from my 2018 Model 3 DM. Though I do miss FSD already. My original order estimate was June, so they ended up getting it right. It was just June 2022, not 2021.

Blue / White / 7 Seat / FSD

Overall I'm happy with the car. Some very minor alignment things, but I have to look for them, so nothing I will worry about.

This is a 340 VIN and I was worried I would not have the tilt screen, but I do! I was mentally prepared to not have it. Had charge cable, tow hook and I had to ask for the Key Fobs. I'm no sure if I'll use them, but the Tesla guy was discouraging it 0 mostly because I think they wanted me to pass them up.

SIde View.PNG
ilt Screen.PNG

Ok. I think my shock finally wore off. So hey, share the details!

How did you find out?
1. Checking app like a maniac?
2. Text?
3. Call?

Is it a newly built VIN?

And congrats again.

*crossing fingers, toes, legs, arms, etc. for the rest of us!*
I’m definitely sure you guys will get your vins in a day or two!! Bay Area orders are starting to get assigned.

Found out via text. My app hasn’t updated with the vin yet but the next steps are unlocked with insurance and payment. I checked my account via tesla.com and my vin is there - NF350xxx so it sounds brand new, thankfully.

I’m definitely sure you guys will get your vins in a day or two!! Bay Area orders are starting to get assigned.

Found out via text. My app hasn’t updated with the vin yet but the next steps are unlocked with insurance and payment. I checked my account via tesla.com and my vin is there - NF350xxx so it sounds brand new, thankfully.
Congrats! let me know if you are able to tell what the possible earliest pick up schedule is available now that it's unlocked. Want to see if I can still try to get it before my roadtrip.

You're next Lexus! At least it seems to be following the reservation order. I think snaccs was ahead of mine a week or so. Yours is right after mine. Hopefully today!
I REALLY don't want to get my hopes up, but man....it's hard....especially when 2 out of 3 bay areas got VINNED.

Either way, I am VERY happy and extremely Xcited for you guys. CHEERS to a Happy Friday!

And HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone else that is waiting for their X!!!!!

How often are you refreshing your app? I'm literally doing it every 15 minutes and double checking on the account page too....

Have I done any work at work? Not so much....
What are your specs and when did you order it? What’s the EDD says right now
I picked my red 7S MX with fsd today ,order date 12/27/2020. 2000$ discount showed up only 3 days prior to delivery date. Remind your SA.
It’s beautiful car. Big difference compared to MY. It’s worth waiting . I didn’t find any issues with car and delivery was smooth.
yup I just took delivery of the MX yesterday.
The SA lady told me that the car will be getting a $2k discount and confirmed over phone and text.
Sad to say that I find couple imperfections. We found many places where it does not align. We took pictures of it and scheduled a mobile service appointment.

Does anyone know that Tesla can fix the misalignment for a mobile issues?

To think this comment was made just yeterday.haha. What a difference a few hours make. So what pick up date did you and @snaccs make?
I would love to pick up on the 26th but my EDD range is 26-29 so probably not. I also called them and they said it's still getting put together and that I just need to wait for a text or see the option in the app. I'm going to guess I'm right behind snaccs and since I'm doing Fremont pickup I still have a chance at 26th. I will nag them tomorrow and see if the car is done.