Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh I actually got the text too pick it up yesterday instead but I was preoccupied and didnt see the text until much later. So I assume it's cleaned already?? haha.

So was your car pretty clean at pick up? Any Build and quality issues?
If you have the spot number or it's your time, go get it! Mine was somewhat clean. I think they did they best they could as it was hot and any spray they put on dries quick so still have streaks on the glass (and there is a lot of glass on this vehicle). I have sticker residue on my seat backs, one little paint chip, and one side door isn't as aligned as I would like since the other side is perfect. Check out my previous post just so you can make sure you charge up prior to accepting.

Reactions: lexus26
Thanks! EDD is now June 30-July 9.
I'm located 50mn from Fremont.
Same for me- vinned about an hour ago with 350xxx- 40 minutes from Fremont.

My EDD is is 7/1-710 which could indicate the car hasn’t left factory or else EDD would presumably begin before eoq. Then again, this is tesla so EDD could update any moment and car could be ready for pickup tomorrow.

Same for me- vinned about an hour ago with 350xxx- 40 minutes from Fremont.

My EDD is is 7/1-710 which could indicate the car hasn’t left factory or else EDD would presumably begin before eoq. Then again, this is tesla so EDD could update any moment and car could be ready for pickup tomorrow.
I was just told it’s still in production so definitely very recent!

Reactions: MXLR7FSD
Have a blast on your road trip!

Question for you and @snaccs, my appoitnment is scheduled for tomorrow. Do you guys think I can go in early today to locate my car and inspect the exterior just to break up the inspection time? Since it is the factory, I doubt I can easily locate it especially amongst a sea of white cars. Haha.

I KNEW I should have went with red.....
I would wait for the text to give you the spot number that they parked it at. Like I said earlier there was a wicked amount of MX ready for customers. You’ll be looking for a really long time. Good luck and hope you get a perfect build!

Reactions: lexus26
I would wait for the text to give you the spot number that they parked it at. Like I said earlier there was a wicked amount of MX ready for customers. You’ll be looking for a really long time. Good luck and hope you get a perfect build!
Man, FINALLY able to reach someone with changing to a later pick up time tomorrow and changing to finance options. haha
Thanks for the info. I hope it's a near perfect build as well! SOOOO EXCITED!

If you have the spot number or it's your time, go get it! Mine was somewhat clean. I think they did they best they could as it was hot and any spray they put on dries quick so still have streaks on the glass (and there is a lot of glass on this vehicle). I have sticker residue on my seat backs, one little paint chip, and one side door isn't as aligned as I would like since the other side is perfect. Check out my previous post just so you can make sure you charge up prior to accepting.
Yes, I will certainly see if I could pull that off with the charging. Very smart move, by the way! Hope you are enjoying your new ride!

Reactions: PlasticFoods
Missing center caps for now but really like how these turned out 😬

B738B1A6-9613-4E36-8AF9-484CEAABE63F.jpeg

B2D88ABF-6842-466D-B80E-23328584858A.jpeg

I have Geico for my model 3, which I’m selling to a friend, so will be using them for the X. As for the bank, I went with Tesla for now to make things quick. However, I will be refinancing at some point after. My current model 3 is with San Mateo credit union. Last I checked, they still had 2.89 for 60 or 72 months.

My friend is giving delta cu a try with his Y that he just took delivery of. Supposedly they have a 2% rate, but not sure where the gotcha moment is.

I checked with smcu, they quoted me 2.74% for 60 months in case others are interested.

Reactions: Aalfie88
Picked up our car ytd, but didn't have time to post. I ordered the carID "2022" tesla X 3Dmaxpider kagu weather mats 2 weeks ago and it arrived today. I didn't think of checking the actual site to see if it existed like others here, so I do feel a little lied to by the false advertisement. I would've ordered the tesla 2022 front mats if I knew... I decided to put them in anyways to check the fit and show you guys photos as some were wondering... I haven't decided what I'll do... the fit is mostly good, but some parts bulges or not as snug as I would expect... maybe that's the way it's supposed to be? I paid too much for what they are, especially the extra duty to get it through the border... so I don't even think returning them is an option. Anyways... the invoices AND tags on mats say 2017-2021 on them 😒 you can see some slight gaps on the sides in the front passenger and drivermats. The cargo mat is not symmetrical... so one side is not deep enough vs the other... that's just QC issue...
I double checked, it fits! I am going to order it as well.

But I will skip the trunk mats, I will constantly keep 3rd row down, so I need a different trunk mats.

Pretty new with swivel for sure. My vin is 351xxx and I just received a text to schedule! They did say the car was expected to be in 1-2 days and to tentatively schedule now.

I did get home delivery even though I live 35 minutes away. Anyone else experience this?
Yeah, i just got the text it'll be built in the next 1-2d.

Did your delivery location initially show as Fremont?