Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update got a call from the local delivery center and its delayed by a week. I have my delivery scheduled for 20th July.

On a side note, I was worried about the insurance price I got a crazy quote form Geico of 285$/ month (2 driver with clean history) but after vim assignment I was able to add Tesla insurance for 80$ kind of crazy.
Damn I am in Austin, TX too! Ordered May 2021, white LR 7 seater. Did not do FSD though. No VIN yet and EDD shows August 14 - Sep 25. What a wait its been. Congrats on the soon to be delivery for you!

Consider yourself lucky! I ordered the same 7 seat configuration in May 2021 without making any changes and my app still says Oct-December delivery. I’m in MN, so perhaps that’s delaying my order ?
I think Tesla is trying to delay delivering cheaper Model X's as much as possible. I have another Model X on order 6/1/2021 (Gray/white 6 seats 20" FSD) that's $10k less than my Black Model X and that one shows Sept 12-Oct 24th.

Scheduled a service appointment for 7-12-2022 for all panels does not align. The falcon door is scuffing paints off the door jam. The 2nd row seat is having difficulty folding down.
Tesla service rep said they will not provide any transportation or courtesy vehicle….
How did the appointment go? I have one coming next week for some trimming issues. And my 2nd row also has difficulty folding down. I definitely have to put a lot of weight for it to fold down and pull back up. Did you go to the Fremont factory?

How did the appointment go? I have one coming next week for some trimming issues. And my 2nd row also has difficulty folding down. I definitely have to put a lot of weight for it to fold down and pull back up. Did you go to the Fremont factory?
I had an appointment last week for similar issues: one fwd not aligned, paint chips, frunk defects, 2nd row seats hard to operate. They're ordering parts and have me come back early August.

Its been quite quiet here for deliveries, but I also wanted to chime in that my status also was placed on "hold" just this afternoon, and I had to click "I'm ready" button which then went back to the usual screen with the delivery estimate same as before. I looked for the "Yesss, been ready goddamitt!!!!!!" button, but they dont share the same enthusiasm in giving me the car. 🙄 Anyone else with this message, that had their Etd update after or any movement? My Etd (in sig) has been the same for like 2 months now.

Its been quite quiet here for deliveries, but I also wanted to chime in that my status also was placed on "hold" just this afternoon, and I had to click "I'm ready" button which then went back to the usual screen with the delivery estimate same as before. I looked for the "Yesss, been ready goddamitt!!!!!!" button, but they dont share the same enthusiasm in giving me the car. 🙄 Anyone else with this message, that had their Etd update after or any movement? My Etd (in sig) has been the same for like 2 months now.
Same here. Edd July 22 to august 10

I never got that message for HOLD. My EDD is also same for like a month now. 8/3-9/7 from 7/4/2022. Almost 3 weeks ago. Only 2 weeks to starting of my EDD date range!

• Love
Reactions: Kitt9000