Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never got that message for HOLD. My EDD is also same for like a month now. 8/3-9/7 from 7/4/2022. Almost 3 weeks ago. Only 2 weeks to starting of my EDD date range!
It may or may not come, the message....seems like they are rolling out the hold message to batches of people slowly, but oh yessss, your Edd start date is coming soon, and not too unrealistic to think they have to ramp production/deliveries in August, here's hoping for ya!

• Love
Reactions: honeyfist301
Its been quite quiet here for deliveries, but I also wanted to chime in that my status also was placed on "hold" just this afternoon, and I had to click "I'm ready" button which then went back to the usual screen with the delivery estimate same as before. I looked for the "Yesss, been ready goddamitt!!!!!!" button, but they dont share the same enthusiasm in giving me the car. 🙄 Anyone else with this message, that had their Etd update after or any movement? My Etd (in sig) has been the same for like 2 months now.
Hope you get it by September if they follow the location delivery timelines of west getting near end of quarter.

Got the X back from PPF today. Next week I have an appointment to get the trim pieces repaired/installed and then that should be it.
4E98010F-9002-4B53-8C53-850175FECCC6.jpeg

Today supposed to be my delivery day after waiting for more then a year. I got so excited and waiting for my pick up text with lot spot no. And I got a text saying it would be ready by 5:00pm instead of 3:00 pm. That’s ok. What’s another two hours. I waited all this time. But got a another text saying they have to delayed to tomorrow. What a bummer!!!!

Today supposed to be my delivery day after waiting for more then a year. I got so excited and waiting for my pick up text with lot spot no. And I got a text saying it would be ready by 5:00pm instead of 3:00 pm. That’s ok. What’s another two hours. I waited all this time. But got a another text saying they have to delayed to tomorrow. What a bummer!!!!
Keep us informed. Maybe add your info to your signature. Love the reports back on how things go, any issues, VIN number, etc.