Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I made it! VINNER VINNER VINNER!!
Special thanks to @Kitt9000 !!
808AA4F4-7ED4-494B-861C-F7D098305CA2.jpeg

I made it! VINNER VINNER VINNER!!
Special thanks to @Kitt9000 !!View attachment 834978
Yesss, Congrats!!! So exciting to see you almost graduate from this waiting room! And they got you your VIN just before Aug, great timing and Im really glad to see their edd estimates are getting more and more accurate. I’m also really glad you stuck around with the 7 seater!

And on the same day you get a VIN I finally get an update to my edd today, now Sep 16th - Oct 28th, after 2+ months of it not moving. I feel better knowing the edd is narrowing and I’m almost there as well hopefully in the next 2 months!

Super excited, keep us updated on your scheduling, delivery, and of course pics when you get the X!

Yesss, Congrats!!! So exciting to see you almost graduate from this waiting room! And they got you your VIN just before Aug, great timing and Im really glad to see their edd estimates are getting more and more accurate. I’m also really glad you stuck around with the 7 seater!

And on the same day you get a VIN I finally get an update to my edd today, now Sep 16th - Oct 28th, after 2+ months of it not moving. I feel better knowing the edd is narrowing and I’m almost there as well hopefully in the next 2 months!

Super excited, keep us updated on your scheduling, delivery, and of course pics when you get the X!
Seems very aligned with west coast always getting majority of the deliveries near the end of the quarter. But the day will come before you know it!!

• Love
Reactions: Kitt9000
Seems very aligned with west coast always getting majority of the deliveries near the end of the quarter. But the day will come before you know it!!
Thanks! I feel the same and hoping at the very latest end of Sep would me my delivery - coincides with my end of the month Sep bday as well, told my wife the X will do as the present of the year for me! Seeing estimates getting more accurate too, esp after you, honeyfist and others getting VINs/deliveries around the date promised on the recent Edd's.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexus26
Thanks! I feel the same and hoping at the very latest end of Sep would me my delivery - coincides with my end bday as well at the end of the month, told my wife the X will do as the present of the year for me! Seeing estimates getting more accurate too, esp after you, honeyfist and others getting VINs/deliveries around the date promised on the recent Edd's.
This will be such an AWESOME birthday present. Mine was actually supposed to be a birthday present last year when it stated "4 to 9 weeks" EDD. HA! HOW FUNNY WAS THAT?! 14 months later.....I FINALLY got my birthday present. HAHA. But it is true what everyone says... ONCE YOU DRIVE IT, YOU ALMOST FORGET HOW LONG YOU WAITED.

Reactions: EV3_
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So VERY happy for you!!!
Special thanks to you too @lexus26 ! It was fun to be wait with you guys here that makes me able to wait this looooooong wait! I will also still be here til @Kitt9000 gets delivery, near future hopefully!
BTW, my damaged Lexus is still in bodyshop and not even started to be fixed. They said they ordered the parts as “special part” but nobody knows when the parts will be delivered to their shop. But luckily, I will get my X soon!

Took delivery of the X last Wednesday.
Order date: 06/27/2021
Config: White exterior, cream interior, 20 inch wheel, 7 seat, no FSD
Order number: RN1152XXXXX

Any floor mat and phone mount for recommendation?

View attachment 835458
View attachment 835459
View attachment 835460
She's a BEAUT!!! Congratulations! Did you find any issues? Did they let you check the interior before accepting delivery? I picked up my at the factory too about a month ago and did not like my experience. Thankfully, I did not find a lot of issues.

If you have a lead for floor mats, please do share. I have been searching for a month and NOTHING is available for 7 seaters! Are you planning to do any PPFs?

Took delivery of the X last Wednesday.
Order date: 06/27/2021
Config: White exterior, cream interior, 20 inch wheel, 7 seat, no FSD
Order number: RN1152XXXXX

Any floor mat and phone mount for recommendation?

View attachment 835458
View attachment 835459
View attachment 835460
I have the exact same configuration but ordered a few weeks after you! Looks great, congrats!

Regarding floor mats, I was looking at Tesla's shop and it looks like they have it for the refresh! Hoping if someone actually purchased and can confirm though.
Front
2nd/3rd Row

Reactions: Kitt9000
Special thanks to you too @lexus26 ! It was fun to be wait with you guys here that makes me able to wait this looooooong wait! I will also still be here til @Kitt9000 gets delivery, near future hopefully!
BTW, my damaged Lexus is still in bodyshop and not even started to be fixed. They said they ordered the parts as “special part” but nobody knows when the parts will be delivered to their shop. But luckily, I will get my X soon!
OMG!! Totally forgot about your Lexus! I am guessing they never told you exactly how long it will take to get it repaired. Do I want to ask you how much the cost would be (glad insurance is paying for it). Well, I guess you can now patiently wait for the Lexus because you are definitely getting your X soon!!! WOOHOOO!!

And yes, it was VERY fun waiting with you guys too!!! @honeyfist301 and I will be here waiting with you @Kitt9000!!

She's a BEAUT!!! Congratulations! Did you find any issues? Did they let you check the interior before accepting delivery? I picked up my at the factory too about a month ago and did not like my experience. Thankfully, I did not find a lot of issues.

If you have a lead for floor mats, please do share. I have been searching for a month and NOTHING is available for 7 seaters! Are you planning to do any PPFs?
Yes, I did find some issues but nothing major. My pickup time is very late, so I decided to take delivery first and file service request later. FWS open bar is misaligned with front door and interior trim has some gap between wood trim and leather.

Thinking about 3D MAXpider floor mats, heard their old floor mats for 2019 model fits 2022 refresh very well. Will post if I actually order one.

Will do PPF for lower body, did you do it?

OMG!! Totally forgot about your Lexus! I am guessing they never told you exactly how long it will take to get it repaired. Do I want to ask you how much the cost would be (glad insurance is paying for it). Well, I guess you can now patiently wait for the Lexus because you are definitely getting your X soon!!! WOOHOOO!!

And yes, it was VERY fun waiting with you guys too!!! @honeyfist301 and I will be here waiting with you @Kitt9000!!
They didn’t even get the phone when I call them. My insurance agent called them and they answer the phone cuz they think that number was from the insurance company. Now the estimated quote for fix is around $5,000 but my agent said that it could be rise up after they start to fix the car. Since the deductible is only $100, I don’t care about how much it will cost. Only thing is just fix the car like new lol

I have the exact same configuration but ordered a few weeks after you! Looks great, congrats!

Regarding floor mats, I was looking at Tesla's shop and it looks like they have it for the refresh! Hoping if someone actually purchased and can confirm though.
Front
2nd/3rd Row
Yours must be ready soon. Found a few other 7 seat in the parking lot at the day of delivery.
Not sure of the 2/3rd row floor mat will fit though, will keep looking for third party ones

Reactions: jhk9321