Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I did find some issues but nothing major. My pickup time is very late, so I decided to take delivery first and file service request later. FWS open bar is misaligned with front door and interior trim has some gap between wood trim and leather.

Thinking about 3D MAXpider floor mats, heard their old floor mats for 2019 model fits 2022 refresh very well. Will post if I actually order one.

Will do PPF for lower body, did you do it?
3D MAXpider floor mats? Ooooohh, I will check it out too. I made a very unpulse buy with the Tesla front floor mats. So I just really need the back rows and trunk and frunk.

I definitely want to do the PPF for the front parts to prevent rock chip. Still shopping around. Have you gotten a good quote? I also want to do tinting for the front side windows to match the back. Been so lazy and just enjoying driving the car. ahha.

They didn’t even get the phone when I call them. My insurance agent called them and they answer the phone cuz they think that number was from the insurance company. Now the estimated quote for fix is around $5,000 but my agent said that it could be rise up after they start to fix the car. Since the deductible is only $100, I don’t care about how much it will cost. Only thing is just fix the car like new lol
YES!! That's the part I WISH for the most as well. To have the car be just like new like before. Unfortunately, from my experience, it is usually not...so I am hoping yours will be. And....I am just thinking. When you get your X, would you even care about your LeXus anymore? It may just become a beautiful garage decoration like mine is. haha

• Funny
Reactions: honeyfist301
I have the exact same configuration but ordered a few weeks after you! Looks great, congrats!

Regarding floor mats, I was looking at Tesla's shop and it looks like they have it for the refresh! Hoping if someone actually purchased and can confirm though.
Front
2nd/3rd Row
Looks like the 2nd/3rd row mats listed say 2015-2020 model years, but I think there were an anecdotal report from someone on this forum that the 2nd and 3rd row mats fit the new refresh model. I bought the first row ones for the refresh models (sitting in garage for last 6 months), but am tempted to also order the 2nd, 3rd row mats if these fit perfectly the new models as was reported. I may wait to order once my car comes though, since by the time my car is delivered, the return policy would have expired for me in case these did not fit. Anyone else try 2nd and 3rd row mats from Tesla, which are under the 2015-2020 model years?

• Love
Reactions: lexus26
Special thanks to you too @lexus26 ! It was fun to be wait with you guys here that makes me able to wait this looooooong wait! I will also still be here til @Kitt9000 gets delivery, near future hopefully!
BTW, my damaged Lexus is still in bodyshop and not even started to be fixed. They said they ordered the parts as “special part” but nobody knows when the parts will be delivered to their shop. But luckily, I will get my X soon!
Oh for sure, the feeling's mutual. Thank you both for sticking around to see this through to the end for me, I'm really enjoying the feedback from you Lexus26 having taken delivery of the car and your process of getting a VIN and securing your car on the delivery date, Honeyfist, in the meantime! Also always great to see pics from recent deliveries, no matter what the extrerior/interior colors other have!

Sorry to hear about your Lexus, honeyfist, I do recall that that was hit not too long ago, I am glad you will have your Tesla though, and your days of taking the bus/uber and hitching rides from strangers are coming to an end ;). Seriously though, if you offer to sell the Lexus to one of the sites that purchase used cars, maybe they wont scrutinize as long as the car is fixed, so you can get as much money from that Lexus sale as possible! I know I sold my 2019 Acura RDX when my wife's model 3 came (we also have a bmw that I currently drive and will also be going once the x comes) and there is a local reseller here in the LA area that came, briefly inspected the car, and wrote out a check for a smooth sale and decent price. Hope they fix it at least so it'll look spanking new!

I am also wondering in the meantime about this 2nd, 3rd row (and trunk also) floor mat issue for the refreshed X. What're you guys planning in the meantime? My hunch is that the floor mats listed under the 2015-2020 model year in the Tesla store may fit the second and 3rd row without issue, seems like maybe that's why they're dragged their feet in marketing a 2nd/3rd row floor mats for the refresh model. I really want to avoid having other logos on the mats (i.e. weather tech, 3d spider max or such), although I'm sure they make great and time tested products.

Oh for sure, the feeling's mutual. Thank you both for sticking around to see this through to the end for me, I'm really enjoying the feedback from you Lexus26 having taken delivery of the car and your process of getting a VIN and securing your car on the delivery date, Honeyfist, in the meantime! Also always great to see pics from recent deliveries, no matter what the extrerior/interior colors other have!

I am also wondering in the meantime about this 2nd, 3rd row (and trunk also) floor mat issue. What're you guys planning in the meantime. My hunch is that the floor mats listed under the 2015-2020 model year in the Tesla store may fit the second and 3rd row without issue, seems like maybe that's why they're dragged their feet in marketing a 2nd/3rd row floor mats for the refresh model. I really want to avoid having other logos on the mats (i.e. weather tech, 3d spider max or such), although I'm sure they make great and time tested products.
In the meantime.......I kept the factory paper floor mats that says "WE TAKE PRIDE IN SERVICING YOUR CAR"......🤣

Sorry to hear about your Lexus, honeyfist, I do recall that that was hit not too long ago, I am glad you will have your Tesla though, and your days of taking the bus/uber and hitching rides from strangers are coming to an end ;). Seriously though, if you offer to sell the Lexus to one of the sites that purchase used cars, maybe they wont scrutinize as long as the car is fixed, so you can get as much money from that Lexus sale as possible! I know I sold my 2019 Acura RDX when my wife's model 3 came (we also have a bmw that I currently drive and will also be going once the x comes) and there is a local reseller here in the LA area that came, briefly inspected the car, and wrote out a check for a smooth sale and decent price. Hope they fix it at least so it'll look spanking new!

I am also wondering in the meantime about this 2nd, 3rd row (and trunk also) floor mat issue for the refreshed X. What're you guys planning in the meantime? My hunch is that the floor mats listed under the 2015-2020 model year in the Tesla store may fit the second and 3rd row without issue, seems like maybe that's why they're dragged their feet in marketing a 2nd/3rd row floor mats for the refresh model. I really want to avoid having other logos on the mats (i.e. weather tech, 3d spider max or such), although I'm sure they make great and time tested products.
Since I have the tesla floor mats, I may just bite the bullet at get the back seats. But I am just nervous they may not fit perfectly and I would have to return. I think I read somewhere that their return policy is not the greatest....

You think there is a number or email I contact to ask? Should I ask Jorge? haha

Looks like the 2nd/3rd row mats listed say 2015-2020 model years, but I think there were an anecdotal report from someone on this forum that the 2nd and 3rd row mats fit the new refresh model. I bought the first row ones for the refresh models (sitting in garage for last 6 months), but am tempted to also order the 2nd, 3rd row mats if these fit perfectly the new models as was reported. I may wait to order once my car comes though, since by the time my car is delivered, the return policy would have expired for me in case these did not fit. Anyone else try 2nd and 3rd row mats from Tesla, which are under the 2015-2020 model years?
It states 7 seater built 8/23/17 and newer. That leads me to believe they’re confirming it fits the refresh - in addition to many reviews on Amazon, etc stating the same for “2020 rear floor mats”.

E3B164FE-AB1A-4172-93A9-43D89BDC4358.png

Last edited:
Since I have the tesla floor mats, I may just bite the bullet at get the back seats. But I am just nervous they may not fit perfectly and I would have to return. I think I read somewhere that their return policy is not the greatest....

You think there is a number or email I contact to ask? Should I ask Jorge? haha
Their return policy is good per my experience. I ordered a wall charger for $550 7 months ago as I was so naive believing my X would be delivered by end of 2021. Found the wall charger price lowered to $400, and just requested a return and they have no problem with that.

3D MAXpider floor mats? Ooooohh, I will check it out too. I made a very unpulse buy with the Tesla front floor mats. So I just really need the back rows and trunk and frunk.

I definitely want to do the PPF for the front parts to prevent rock chip. Still shopping around. Have you gotten a good quote? I also want to do tinting for the front side windows to match the back. Been so lazy and just enjoying driving the car. ahha.
Also found the Tesmanian ones with no logos or anything. How do you like your Tesla first row floor mats so far? Will definitely also get front door windows tinted. Gonna let you know if I find good quotes

Wanna be the guinea pig and let us know how it works out? :p
I would love to order and test, but I would have to borrow somebody’s X. 😁

I did have to return an adaptor I ordered from Tesla for my wife’s model 3, and the return was fairly effortless and they gave a prepaid label. But I totally understand if the return process makes for a bit of uncomfortable/uneasy situation, esp since it’s a large object w large packaging, so a bit of a hassle for sure.

• Funny

Attachments

• F848B79C-A7C1-4215-971C-16A0AB0D34B1.png
    F848B79C-A7C1-4215-971C-16A0AB0D34B1.png
    752.5 KB · Views: 54