Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thinking about that in the past 14 months, I was waiting for something that doesn’t even exist, but now, I’m starting to waiting on which does exist! Kinda feeling weird.
Embrace the euphoria. It's a great feeling because it's practically in arm's reach!!!! That night I had beer and just stood there and stared at it....hahah

Having fun talking with Elon. :)
5EF134C8-E8D2-4414-9656-BC7C9B6C2F0D.png

Yeah, I already ordered and they already shipped!
Thanks so much for looking into this and sharing!

I’m still thinking the preferesh Tesla OEM
mats should also fit the 2nd and 3rd rows on the refresh, I’m tempted to order them when I get my vin, should he just enough time to return them then if there is a fit issue.

Hey also, sorry if I missed it, at word on your scheduled pickup date?!

Thanks so much for looking into this and sharing!

I’m still thinking the preferesh Tesla OEM
mats should also fit the 2nd and 3rd rows on the refresh, I’m tempted to order them when I get my vin, should he just enough time to return them then if there is a fit issue.

Hey also, sorry if I missed it, at word on your scheduled pickup date?!
No no, didn’t get the appointment yet but I know that the car was in delivery truck! Maybe soon. SA said the automatic message for making delivery appointment will be send.

Yeah I did. Looks so clean and no option to choose from Tesla OEM all-weather floor mats. Maybe later, thinking about to change to OEM mats when it’s available. :)
I think it's the video you linked that's confirming the older 2nd/3rd row mats fit in the refresh. Those are available on Tesla Shop. The fronts on Tesla Shop also have a note confirming it fits Refresh. 🙃

Reactions: honeyfist301
I think it's the video you linked that's confirming the older 2nd/3rd row mats fit in the refresh. Those are available on Tesla Shop. The fronts on Tesla Shop also have a note confirming it fits Refresh. 🙃
Yes. He is confirming 1st, 2nd and 3rd all of them and said perfectly matching. It’s 3d maxpider, which I want so got it from amazon that I put on link. I don’t like the patterns on Tesla all-weather floor mats so choose 3d maxpider’s. 👍