Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful! Congrats man!! That black paint looks slick, and love the white interior (besides 7 seaters, that’s the thing my order has in common with yours as well). I hope you and your family are enjoying the new ride, and that the design, features, ride, and the 7-seats which we all waited for this long; hopefully it met (or exceeded!) all your expectations. How was the delivery experience? Any major or minor issues that were concerning? Trying not to bug you with too many questions, but really exciting to see this long wait come to an end for you so you can still enjoy some summer road trippin’ in your X!

Please feel free to share more pics of your X with us also! Congrats, congrats!! 🎉

Beautiful! Congrats man!! That black paint looks slick, and love the white interior (besides 7 seaters, that’s the thing my order has in common with yours as well). I hope you and your family are enjoying the new ride, and that the design, features, ride, and the 7-seats which we all waited for this long; hopefully it met (or exceeded!) all your expectations. How was the delivery experience? Any major or minor issues that were concerning? Trying not to bug you with too many questions, but really exciting to see this long wait come to an end for you so you can still enjoy some summer road trippin’ in your X!

Please feel free to share more pics of your X with us also! Congrats, congrats!! 🎉
Thanks Kitt! Delivery process was awesome and simple. There were couple of things that needs to be fixed. There were some deep scratches on the hood and some glue residue on the interior camera trim. Also the hood was misaligned and these will be fixed by them. But there was also kind of misalignment door trim but they said those were in their own regulation due to the FWD to work properly. Not a big deal to me. Car funs really good and interior looks awesome!
The first drive, the camera calibration was stopped at 99% so need to re-calibration on the service tab on screen and it was fast to get the camera calibrated and able to use NOA and auto steering which was awesome!
Still enjoying to playing around my car but worth the wait! You are almost there too Kitt! Hang in there and hope you get yours soon too!
D2699B30-E10C-4368-A0B6-B03500DD61C1.jpeg
60402A3F-046B-4CF1-B26C-A3B3993B1CE1.jpeg
D3CBB9B6-B1B8-4FB3-8A78-541BDAAF26CD.jpeg
3AC62BAD-D954-412B-B4FC-B5F3FC6C15F2.png
99BEA83C-4953-4823-A774-AD9215FF0B24.jpeg

Thanks Kitt! Delivery process was awesome and simple. There were couple of things that needs to be fixed. There were some deep scratches on the hood and some glue residue on the interior camera trim. Also the hood was misaligned and these will be fixed by them. But there was also kind of misalignment door trim but they said those were in their own regulation due to the FWD to work properly. Not a big deal to me. Car funs really good and interior looks awesome!
The first drive, the camera calibration was stopped at 99% so need to re-calibration on the service tab on screen and it was fast to get the camera calibrated and able to use NOA and auto steering which was awesome!
Still enjoying to playing around my car but worth the wait! You are almost there too Kitt! Hang in there and hope you get yours soon too!View attachment 841931View attachment 841932View attachment 841933View attachment 841934View attachment 841935
Congratulations. Did you end up getting the 3d maxpider and all fit? Did the car not come with any mats?

Still enjoying to playing around my car but worth the wait! You are almost there too Kitt! Hang in there and hope you get yours soon too!View attachment 841931View attachment 841932View attachment 841933View attachment 841934View attachment 841935
Congratulations

Reactions: honeyfist301
Congratulations. Did you end up getting the 3d maxpider and all fit? Did the car not come with any mats?
Thanks!
There are tesla carpet mats for default. I placed the 3d maxpider and everything was fitting perfectly except the passenger side 1st row. It needs to be little bit adjusted with cutting around the seat stand parts (don’t know what it calls but the thing which holds the seat). I did not do it yet but not a big deal. It still fits but not perfectly.

Reactions: outie
Ice wine?!?! Nice!!!! I LOVE your choice of celebratory liquor.

Would you mind updating me on the issue you have with the 2nd row seats being a bit stuck as mine was the same. And the technician said it's because it's still new and needs to be "broken in"? haha

• Love
Reactions: honeyfist301
Ice wine?!?! Nice!!!! I LOVE your choice of celebratory liquor.

Would you mind updating me on the issue you have with the 2nd row seats being a bit stuck as mine was the same. And the technician said it's because it's still new and needs to be "broken in"? haha
Yeah! The 2nd row driver side which is the wider part latch is quite hard to pull to adjust the back rest. It is working but it feels way different with the other seat on the passenger side.

Reactions: lexus26
Anyone here from Bay Area waiting on LR W/W April 21 or prior order. Current delivery date is Oct 15 - Dec 10.
My EDD was narrowing the past week and was showing Aug 19-Sept 6 and suddenly I got Vinned and now delivery is 2 days later on August 19. They gave me a 2 hour window and it showing as my home address for delivery. I am really confused if they are going to home deliver it. I have not had a text or email from Tesla, just updated on the account. Quite surprised and caught off-guard! I was planning on selling it but dont have everything in place yet.

My EDD was narrowing the past week and was showing Aug 19-Sept 6 and suddenly I got Vinned and now delivery is 2 days later on August 19. They gave me a 2 hour window and it showing as my home address for delivery. I am really confused if they are going to home deliver it. I have not had a text or email from Tesla, just updated on the account. Quite surprised and caught off-guard! I was planning on selling it but dont have everything in place yet.
I would say that is a very normal Tesla behavior.