Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! May I ask a silly question, does the delivery include mobile charger now? I’m kind lost. The website states the order after April 2022, won’t come one, not sure if previous orders like us, still get one of those. Thank you.
Yes, if you ordered before April 2022 you will be grandfathered in. I took delivery last week. We did get the mobile charger.

My order range from June 2021 order tightened a bit today to Sep 17th-Oct 22nd from sep 16th-Oct 28th, hopefully a good sign. Still no trade-in txt or surprise VIN, I stared at the Estimated delivery screen for 10-15 mins refreshing of course too to see if out of some sort of magic, a VIN may appear. 😆
Mine also moved this morning and is the exact same as yours now.

Reactions: Kitt9000
Hello. I just received delivery of my black model x from my socal dealer. I apologize for the lack of photos, I didn't have time as I have been called away for my work. Anyways, upon delivery, the car was in impeccable shape. No misalignments, nothing broken, it was flawless other than being dirty inside. NO KEY FOBS given anymore, apparently "not many people used them", so they decided to stop handing them out but you'll still receive the two key cards. Good luck to all other future X owners, it's honestly been a miserable ride but I'm happy it has come to an end!
Congratulations! How was it dirty inside?? Did it have those floor mats that says, "we take pride in servicing this car" (BS)? ahhaha

• Funny
Reactions: Kitt9000
Congrats! May I ask a silly question, does the delivery include mobile charger now? I’m kind lost. The website states the order after April 2022, won’t come one, not sure if previous orders like us, still get one of those. Thank you.
I'm picking up my X on Monday. On the 29th I received a $200 "charging solution" code via email which I used to order the mobile connector. It hasn't yet shipped. This means I'll be bringing home the car before the charger arrives. Not a problem for me, but this is what prevents me from recommending Tesla to the less technically inclined. They'd be very disheartened.