Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What rattles were they? In my model 3 they addressed the rattle the first time but it didn't fix it and now that it's been a couple months, they won't address it anymore for free.
The rattles were in the falcon wing door, so unique to MX. Ymmv with sc addressing these, partially because they are subjective. With my car it took 3 visits to have it properly addressed. I was not optimistic that it would get fixed but fortunately it did.

The rattles were in the falcon wing door, so unique to MX. Ymmv with sc addressing these, partially because they are subjective. With my car it took 3 visits to have it properly addressed. I was not optimistic that it would get fixed but fortunately it did.
Ah nice! Yeah I think the first few times I went in it was the same SA so he agreed to do it. This last time was a different SA and he said Tesla is now looking at them with a magnifying glass so he can't approve everything as goodwill. I figured I'll try another service center next.

Just got pushed back again. Sadly will have to cancel this one if it's not delivered by the end of the year. New delivery date is middle of December to Middle of February. Man, I was so excited back in September when I got the call saying it's almost here, asking about a trade in.

Same here. From Sept. 28th - Nov 15th -> Oct 5th - Nov 19th -> Oct 15th - Nov 19th -> Dec 1st - Jan 23rd -> Dec 1st - Jan 12th.

Just pain…
EDD got updated again,

Sept 28th - Nov 15th
Oct 5th - Nov 19th
Got trade-in text in first week of Oct
Oct 15th - Nov 19th
Dec 1st - Jan 23rd
Dec 1st - Jan 12th
Dec 29th - Feb 23rd

What the actual … is going on with this crazy EDD?

EDD got updated again,

Sept 28th - Nov 15th
Oct 5th - Nov 19th
Got trade-in text in first week of Oct
Oct 15th - Nov 19th
Dec 1st - Jan 23rd
Dec 1st - Jan 12th
Dec 29th - Feb 23rd

What the actual … is going on with this crazy EDD?
There has been a lot of movement this week. It seems like they are adjusting EDD based on their priorities whatever that maybe. It looks like their priorities changes every quarter and that makes it very difficult to know who they prioritize this time around.

Hi guys, hope you are doing well! I posted this in the regular X order forums, but wanted to copy it here as well in case those of you who did not get key fobs with orders placed last year, you can try requesting service to see if they can give you guys one or two complimentary:

Just an update, the Tesla service people did drop off one key fob this morning without a charge, but when asked about two, they said they can give one only at this time. I dont think I’ll really be using the fob since the phone works so well, so not having two is not a big deal for me. At least as a data point for others who want to try a service appointment to see if they can at least one fob if one did not come with the vehicle.
They did this for me too. No questions asked from the mobile service technician.

Reactions: Kitt9000
For those waiting in here, here’s some eye candy… you’ll love your X. 😊 ✌️
A7BF4FCD-A682-4A3A-B365-790E66EE1E8D.jpeg

Originally ETA was Jan/Feb 2023 and ordered on Dec 31, 2021 and received a request for delivery before end of Q3 2022 (4 days ahead). My app date still said Jan/Feb though. I declined since I wasn’t ready to sell my current X. I then got another request for another vehicle delivery 2 days later. Decided to try and pull the trigger since it sounded like an end of the quarter push. Had 2 days to organize financing and paperwork. Did it and got my X on final day of Sept. End of the quarter push for Mount Kisco SC had a crazy # of people. But it’s super streamlined. Our 2016 X delivery was a 2 hrs affair. Night and day difference now which I could see is jarring for many. Took 17 min in and out. Arrived with wife and we had planned out our check attack. No issues with vehicle. Love the Tesla panel gap and alignment of the body. Joke. Loving it and I would have waited the additional months if had too.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Soo....

After pushing the EDD to Dec - Feb, I got a text today that my Tesla is ready for pick up.

We will be picking it up this Monday!!! 😁

Wow. I gave up on checking the app the last few weeks. Did not expect this. There's hope for you all who've been in the same boat!

Orange County, CA btw!
There were probably changes to EDD back to an earlier date after the Dec-Feb pushed that you missed. In any case, congrats.