Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Long Range Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone out there know how to get a hold of someone at Tesla to speak with about delivery dates? I have no idea who to call. I tried sending them a message through the website, but never heard anything back. I ordered my LR 6-Seat White Model X Refresh on April 8, 2021. The first date they gave me was June, then October, November, December, January, February, and now March. Every few weeks they move it a month. I am getting desperate for the long-range because my job requires me to drive long distances. Has anyone else received theirs that ordered as far back as April of last year? I'm really getting frustrated at the lack of communication. I currently own a Tesla Model X, and this experience has been so much worse. Thank you in advance for any ideas you might have!!
Sorry but June 2020 orders for 5/7 seater haven't been fulfilled yet. No 5/7 seat deliveries and no eta on them. That date is a placeholder unfortunately means nothing as of now. Likely will change to May 2022 in a few weeks.

Hello friends,
I received vin yesterday morning with a delivery date of feb 28-march 3.
It looks like it is 2021 model and not 2022. Should I accept it or reject it?
My concern is if there is any difference between 2021 and 2022 model? Would it hurt the resale value?

April 2021 order for LR 6-seat configuration Model X. Estimated date had been lingering at "TBD" for a few months and so pulled the trigger on a Model Y Performance 10 days ago, got the estimated date for that to be March 10 - March 31. And just a few days after (last week), the Model X estimated date showed up as "April".

Not sure if I can trust the delivery month of "April" for the Model X to confidently reject the Model Y's date. We liked both the cars. But sat in a Model S Plaid at the showroom while ordering the Model Y and was blown away by the interior compared to the Y.

Does the VIN arrive within a month of the delivery date?

Good luck to all of us waiting for a long time.

April 2021 order for LR 6-seat configuration Model X. Estimated date had been lingering at "TBD" for a few months and so pulled the trigger on a Model Y Performance 10 days ago, got the estimated date for that to be March 10 - March 31. And just a few days after (last week), the Model X estimated date showed up as "April".

Not sure if I can trust the delivery month of "April" for the Model X to confidently reject the Model Y's date. We liked both the cars. But sat in a Model S Plaid at the showroom while ordering the Model Y and was blown away by the interior compared to the Y.

That date may change but with 6 seater configuration, you are in a better spot than rest of us(5/7 seaters). That said, I wouldn’t hold my breath on April delivery

Same here guys, just checked and moved to July 2022.

I just rented(Turo) a Y while I was out on vacation and the ride was so much smoother than my '16 X (as are the Raven Xs and presumably the Refresh Xs). My wife was complaining about our X on the way home and now wants us to get a Y while we wait! 🤣
Only problem might be the Y is also hard to get. My X just slipped to July (along with everybody else), but if I order a Y today, predicted August

I am also in the July club as of a few days ago. Called this morning to see if changing anything in the configuration would change date, and person felt I had a good price locked in . . . absolutely zero urging to go to a Plaid or whatever else. FWIW

Well I just joined the July 2022 club. Heck they went from month to month bump to straight to July from April EDD. Seriously though, are they legit trying to get us to drop. Because we “locked” lower pricing?
IMO Tesla has not produced the MX in full force at Fremont. What we see in the past few months are MX that built in small batch due to parts shortage so they have to pick and choose the most profitable to meet the profit goal. Once the TX Giga factory is up so Fremont can dedicate MX line 24/7 then we will get our MX 5/7 seaters. Expecting Summer to Fall 22.

Reactions: Kitt9000 and DCGOO