Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Plaid Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After months of deliberating, made the decision for a white/white MXP 6-seater Saturday just before the massive $12.5k price increase! Shows October 2022 EDD, like everyone else, but we can wait. Have a 21 Land Cruiser we'll sell (given the crazy used car market) and a 22 MYLR that we've had for 2 months and rides so uncomfortably firm, that drove us to buy a MX.

Talked to our SA (Plano, TX) who did say October EDD will likely be pushed out because there's such a massive backlog of MX's but he thinks it'll be by end of 2022 to meet this year's production volume. Can't wait to join the group officially when the vehicle arrives!

Reactions: DelPhonic1
After months of deliberating, made the decision for a white/white MXP 6-seater Saturday just before the massive $12.5k price increase! Shows October 2022 EDD, like everyone else, but we can wait. Have a 21 Land Cruiser we'll sell (given the crazy used car market) and a 22 MYLR that we've had for 2 months and rides so uncomfortably firm, that drove us to buy a MX.

Talked to our SA (Plano, TX) who did say October EDD will likely be pushed out because there's such a massive backlog of MX's but he thinks it'll be by end of 2022 to meet this year's production volume. Can't wait to join the group officially when the vehicle arrives!
Might be based off of order date though

Sorry, I posted in the Refresh thread. Here it is again.
Guys, I have never contributed to this forum as I never had much to share. But, recently in last 5 days I got these similar texts for March15 -March 31 EDD , which was change from Oct 22 to July 22 to March 15-31 EDD date. In the last 24 hrs, it changed from March 15 -March 31 to March 20-24 with a VIN # Assigned , 7SAXCBE60NF3369XX and mine is a MXP , Red color, 20' inch wheel, FSD and Black Interior, 6 seater ( which was originally 7 seater and I had to change to 6 seater with no pricing change on Feb 2, 2022). Picking up in Fremont ,CA. Hope this helps others who have been waiting for so long as myself, since I ordered on 05/06/2021. Any suggestions prior to pickup or during pickup or post pickup are welcome? I will also review the previous threads for guidance.

I posted pictures of a MXP that we came across Friday at our San Antonio location.

Reactions: DelPhonic1 and SD20
I was at the Tesla store in Seattle and they mentioned that if I want to be matched with an available VIN other than my assigned configuration, I will pay the new price rate. Meaning, one cannot use the old way of finding an inventory car and asking to be assigned to it. According to them, if a car wasn’t sold and is available on Tesla.com, they will charge the current price, regardless of your reservation status or price rate.

I was at the Tesla store in Seattle and they mentioned that if I want to be matched with an available VIN other than my assigned configuration, I will pay the new price rate. Meaning, one cannot use the old way of finding an inventory car and asking to be assigned to it. According to them, if a car wasn’t sold and is available on Tesla.com, they will charge the current price, regardless of your reservation status or price rate.
told the exact same, this was at Tesla store in Plano, TX (Dallas area)

• Helpful