Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Plaid Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!
I ordered a model X plaid last year and was contacted last week to schedule delivery date. It’s scheduled for next week.
Do you know if I can sell the car before getting it or I should buy and then sell?
Recommendations from the experts?
:)
Thanks!

Reactions: BonB
I ordered MXP, red, black interior, FSD, 20” wheels on May 11. Had the Aug - Oct EDD but last Saturday woke up to Jun 17 - Jul 8.

Super excited.

Completed trade in and financing. All is ready to go!

Then reality set in and started questioning how real this is. Called Tesla and rep did nothing to. build confidence. She said it could show up during this window but just as much chance it gets delayed.

Question to others… if you have an EDD that is a 3 week window one or two weeks out, will it show up in that next month or could it realistically be 2 or 3 months?

The anticipation is killing me. :)

Reactions: BonB
I ordered MXP, red, black interior, FSD, 20” wheels on May 11. Had the Aug - Oct EDD but last Saturday woke up to Jun 17 - Jul 8.

Super excited.

Completed trade in and financing. All is ready to go!

Then reality set in and started questioning how real this is. Called Tesla and rep did nothing to. build confidence. She said it could show up during this window but just as much chance it gets delayed.

Question to others… if you have an EDD that is a 3 week window one or two weeks out, will it show up in that next month or could it realistically be 2 or 3 months?

The anticipation is killing me. :)
Many EDDs have come and gone....all that matters are the VINs.

You'll probably find that many of the Plaid EDD have shifted, as they tend to shift together. For example, my EDD for a FEB 2022 order has changed from OCT, July 15th - August 25th, July 19th - August 30th, and as of this morning went to June 19th - July 5th.

Many EDDs have come and gone....all that matters are the VINs.

You'll probably find that many of the Plaid EDD have shifted, as they tend to shift together. For example, my EDD for a FEB 2022 order has changed from OCT, July 15th - August 25th, July 19th - August 30th, and as of this morning went to June 19th - July 5th.
I have the same configuration as yours but still stays at 7/14 to 8/25.
Do you have FSD? I do not though

Delivery Update!
Order Date: 4/20/22
Current EDD: August 1 - September 12
EDD History:
  1. August - October 2022
  2. July 26 - September 20
  3. August - October 2022
  4. July 27 - September 21
  5. August 1 - September 12
Build:
  • Model: X
  • Trim: Plaid
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interrior Color: Black
  • Rims: 22”

Reactions: Astuart82 and BonB
Delivery Update!
Order Date: 4/20/22
Current EDD: August 1 - September 12
EDD History:
  1. August - October 2022
  2. July 26 - September 20
  3. August - October 2022
  4. July 27 - September 21
  5. August 1 - September 12
Build:
  • Model: X
  • Trim: Plaid
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interrior Color: Black
  • Rims: 22”
Do you have FSD? Add that and I bet you move up. I ordered may 30 and have edd of 6/17-7/8.