Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Plaid Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats!! When did you get your VIN? I can not wait my expected delivery range is tomorow through the 4th
I received my VIN on 6 June and picked up on 12 June. My situation was a little different than most as the person who was supposed to receive this car was unresponsive and after 3 days they assigned it to me as it was my exact color match. Normally you receive a VIN and then the waiting game begins for it to be finally built and shipped to your location, which is normally several weeks.

Just got notified that my MX Plaid will be here in 2 - 7 days. Not going to buy it at this time. Anyone want to jump the line? It's black exterior, white interior, and the 20" Cyberstream wheels. Make me an offer and I will transfer it to you. Currently scheduled to be picked up in Boise, ID.

Reactions: SOBX MX
Just got a 6/13 (today) to 6/17 date but no VIN
Correction.. got a VIN..it juat doesn't show in the app
7SAXCBE63NF3403××

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-181518_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-181518_Tesla.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Reactions: BonB
Gonna sound like a prick but as a '18 Model 3 in white (which I paid a premium for at the time) I am so fed up seeing nothing but white Model 3s and Ys around here. I feel like I'm back in hs/college with my red Camaro all over again, it's all I see is myself coming and going.

Thankfully Xs are rare here and usually in black, so my Blue X on order should be somewhat rarish. /Crossesfingers

Reactions: Astuart82