Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Plaid Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered March 20,2022

Gray/White/20

Estimated delivery July 31-September 4

Kind of iffy on the white seats. I loved them in my model 3 but I don’t think they look as nice on the x for some reason?

Tesla tried to get me a car before the quarter ended And I was excited until they lead me on by giving the previous guy the opportunity to buy the car after he already declined. Was already on my way to the dealer. Left a bad taste in my mouth.
I feel your pain! Had a similar experience on my way to pick up and got the call. No care to all the planning up to that day and not a single call or update since. On foot and no clue what to expect.

Great product but hard to advocate the brand right now with this type of service.

Reactions: sleepnclass
How long after you filled out your trade in details did you get the offer? Was it low ball or decent?
It was a year ago, but the trade-in quote came within a few days of me submitting all the photos. The original price was very good, but it kept climbing up with subsequent mileage updates. Tesla’s quote was more than $10k over any of the used car buying sites. I was very happy with the final price.

I feel your pain! Had a similar experience on my way to pick up and got the call. No care to all the planning up to that day and not a single call or update since. On foot and no clue what to expect.

Great product but hard to advocate the brand right now with this type of service.
Yeah I feel the same. Whomever is in charge of training mobile service seriously needs to be in charge of customer service relations as a whole. They clearly know what they are doing.

As for the service centers/delivery staff, man is it a mixed bag. Sometimes they’re stellar and other times it’s like they could care less if you buy from them or even exist. It’s kind of amazing how different each delivery experience is amongst owners.

Call me crazy guys, but does this image on the website show back seat pockets?
1A4704AE-33DE-4B64-A7F6-7F6DDAB890F3.png

Reactions: BonB and Jbapckfan
Lol sorry to get everyone all worked up but I’ve been checking the site quite often to see what they have changed. I noticed that they’re offering enhanced software features now for +6k 🤦🏽‍♂️

But as I wait for my car to deliver, I’ll keep wearing my tinfoil hat.

Dang I was just gonna check the headlights. It's somewhat annoying that their most expensive product is left out of this feature.
Yeah it is. Went through this exact thing on my MYP and got lucky. Took delivery in November ‘21. A month or so earlier and no matrix, but I got them. They have to produce a lot more MYP than combined MXP and MSP so you’d think the have the production ability. Maybe they were waiting for the right time upgrade the production line which in the past has stopped the line for 2 weeks.

Reactions: micaluzzo83
Lol sorry to get everyone all worked up but I’ve been checking the site quite often to see what they have changed. I noticed that they’re offering enhanced software features now for +6k 🤦🏽‍♂️

But as I wait for my car to deliver, I’ll keep wearing my tinfoil hat.
Haha feels standard for Tesla.

Ya the 6k for EAP is back! Only fun part of waiting is the tinfoil hat right 😂

• Funny
Yeah it is. Went through this exact thing on my MYP and got lucky. Took delivery in November ‘21. A month or so earlier and no matrix, but I got them. They have to produce a lot more MYP than combined MXP and MSP so you’d think the have the production ability. Maybe they were waiting for the right time upgrade the production line which in the past has stopped the line for 2 weeks.
Right? That makes sense, waiting for the line to be upgraded too 😂, somewhat makes it up for getting pushed back on EDD.

While I’m here I should provide another…

Delivery Update! (Keeping history to show how insane this has been and I’m sure mine isn’t even bad compared to others)

Order Date: 4/20/22
Current EDD: August 10 - September 14

EDD History: Build 1
  1. August - October 2022
  2. July 26 - September 20
  3. August - October 2022
  4. July 27 - September 21
  5. August 1 - September 12
  6. July 5 - July 26
  7. June 27 - July 1: Take delivery
  8. June 30: Delivery denied (no tilt), new VIN assigned
  9. July 2: Swapped Interrior color
EDD History: Build 2
  1. August 20 - October 10
  2. August 10 - September 14

Build 1:
  • Model: X
  • Trim: Plaid
  • Exterior Color: White
  • Interrior Color: Black
  • Rims: 22”
Build 2:
  • Interrior Color: White

While I’m here I should provide another…

Delivery Update! (Keeping history to show how insane this has been and I’m sure mine isn’t even bad compared to others)

Order Date: 4/20/22
Current EDD: August 10 - September 14

EDD History: Build 1
  1. August - October 2022
  2. July 26 - September 20
  3. August - October 2022
  4. July 27 - September 21
  5. August 1 - September 12
  6. July 5 - July 26
  7. June 27 - July 1: Take delivery
  8. June 30: Delivery denied (no tilt), new VIN assigned
  9. July 2: Swapped Interrior color
EDD History: Build 2
  1. August 20 - October 10
  2. August 10 - September 14

Build 1:
  • Interrior Color: Black
Build 2:
  • Interrior Color: White
Wow! Happen to remember VIN or build date on the denied for no tilt?

Reactions: bobusn