Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Plaid Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was! Sorry!

Update:

Delivery was a little awkward. They want you to do the app pickup even if you are in a state like IL where they still require a few paper forms with signatures. Kind of annoying if I’m honest. It’s an expensive car, would like someone to be my sole point of communication during delivery. Not expecting a white glove experience but I had a better pickup experience with my wrangler.

Off topic but the wrangler+Tesla combo is epic. Especially if you live in an area with bad weather. Don’t have to get the Tesla dirty/ruined. Just take the Jeep.

Anyhoo the delivery wasn’t bad but like i said not very attentive especially since the place was empty and by their own admission said I was one of two deliveries. Not sure what else they were busy with. Car was perfect aside from a slight hood misalignment and a misaligned plastic piece on the wheel well.

The interior was a little dirty. Some dirt mark on the white armrest over the rear display. Some dirt marks on the back of the passenger seat.

Again not expecting white glove service but this is kind of ridiculous for the price of the car. Come on Tesla at least do a proper PDI and have it cleaned.

Anyway. The staff was really nice and accommodating but still kind of awkward delivery. They said they couldn’t do the panel fixes today because they had limited techs and a lot of appointments. Didn’t bother me because they noted in my account and I made the service appointment.

Car is great no other issues. Drives perfect. Already setup an appointment for a detail and to get the seats coated with some protectant. Going to discuss a wrap while I’m there. Picking up weather tech mats tomorrow.