Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Refreshed Model X 5/7 seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My estimated delivery is October. I ordered first week of November 2021 to secure the pricing on car and FSD. I'm not in a super rush to get a new X but will be interesting to see if my delivery date gets pushed back to.
Mine changed a few times between March and July. It’s showing July now. We are on the same boat! At least there is a chance we might get matrix light if we waited long enough …

Reactions: nanimac
Now I feel like open an another thread for waiting room for just 7 seaters. Dang!!
I have to be honest, and NO offense to any of the 5 seaters here, but it really bums me out that 5 seaters were delivered before 7 seaters. I mean if they are talking about profit margins, we do cost more than the 5 seaters. However, I guess with the supply shortages, it takes to less build a 5 seater than a 7 seater.

Alas.....I am just venting and (im)patiently waiting for my 7 seater................

I have to be honest, and NO offense to any of the 5 seaters here, but it really bums me out that 5 seaters were delivered before 7 seaters. I mean if they are talking about profit margins, we do cost more than the 5 seaters. However, I guess with the supply shortages, it takes to less build a 5 seater than a 7 seater.

Alas.....I am just venting and (im)patiently waiting for my 7 seater................
Even on Tesla website for new reservations, LR 5 seaters May 2023 and LR 7 seaters Jan 2023 😩😩

• Informative
Reactions: Kitt9000