TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Waive 2 week waiting period

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by googleiscoul, Mar 14, 2017.

1. googleiscoul

googleiscoul I'd love me some meaningful AP2 updates

Just ordered my MS yesterday! (Yay) I read on the Tesla forums that you could waive the 2 week waiting period to send your order to the factory asap, by calling the 800 #. Is that true? Also, besides my design that will be locked in, will my payment and insurance options be as well?

2. googleiscoul

I got the question from -https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/timeline-once-order-confirmed

3. nnick01

nnick01 Member

I tried todo this with no success. I didn't try too hard, but I called around a bit.

4. jelloslug

jelloslug Active Member

Not anymore.

5. googleiscoul

Nah I tryed today and almost got someone to do it but he just referred me to someone else.