Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Walk away door lock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have selected the walk away door lock option, but my M3 LR keeps toggling this to off every single time after the first time. Anyone else have this issue? I'm on version 2020.12.11.1
Make sure it's saved to the profile that is active when leaving the car - usually easy entry - as well as your normal driving profile.

I have selected the walk away door lock option, but my M3 LR keeps toggling this to off every single time after the first time. Anyone else have this issue? I'm on version 2020.12.11.1
Try changing the door lock option, then changing your seat setting slightly and saving the seat change setting to your profile when prompted.

That used to solve a similar bug a few months ago.

Is the door open? I know the lock confirm sound can be disabled temporarily if you leave door open while changing setting.
Next time car goes into park, it reverts to normal. Useful for disabling on an Late evening.

Maybe this is similar. Close the door and make the changes.

Reactions: AnthonyLR
Is the door open? I know the lock confirm sound can be disabled temporarily if you leave door open while changing setting.
Next time car goes into park, it reverts to normal. Useful for disabling on an Late evening.

Maybe this is similar. Close the door and make the changes.
That sounds like the solution as I do have the door open when I make the change. Let's see.