TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wall Charger lead time?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Jtalberts, Jan 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jtalberts

Jtalberts Member

I pick up my CPO Model S Friday. I ordered the wall charger Sunday night and I have yet to receive shipping confirmation.

Do they really take 5-7 days to process and ship orders?

Just worried that I will be sitting at the super charger a lot till it comes in.

I made the deposit Dec 31st and should have ordered it then.

2. animorph

animorph Member

I ordered Jan 3, got an email that it shipped Jan 9, and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow, Jan 11.

3. wiredprairie

wiredprairie Member

When I ordered a Wall Connector (I assume that's what you mean) in November 2016, it shipped the next day after I ordered.

When I ordered a CHAdeMO adapter in late December, it shipped the same day.

I'd suggest e-mailing them in a day or so to check on status if you haven't received a shipping notice.

4. ecobon

ecobon Member

Same here. It took about 1 day to process and shipped out the very next day via FedEx Overnight service.