Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall charger price just dropped after purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same happened to me. Ordered 3/18. A simple email, and very fast response:

Hi Zach,
Thank you for contacting the Tesla Shop. After review, as you are still within the return period, you can expect a price adjustment refund of $95 total for the Wall Connector on order #XX___XXX to the original form of payment in 3 to 5 business days.

Thank you for your support in transitioning the world to sustainable forms of energy consumption.

Kind regards,

George
Online Order Support
45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538

Very surprised to get the refund out of this.
I just got my money back.

FYI, I ordered the wall connector on 3/16 and I sent the email on 5/18 and Tesla gave me no hassle.
They didn't refund tax amount but oh well I can live with that.

"
Thank you for contacting the Tesla Online Shop team, we are happy to help with this request. We have submitted the request to have the price difference refunded back to the original payment method. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to reflect on your account.

Thank you for supporting Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Regards,
"

Reactions: FLTessie
Very surprised to get the refund out of this.
I just got my money back.

FYI, I ordered the wall connector on 3/16 and I sent the email on 5/18 and Tesla gave me no hassle.
They didn't refund tax amount but oh well I can live with that.

"
Thank you for contacting the Tesla Online Shop team, we are happy to help with this request. We have submitted the request to have the price difference refunded back to the original payment method. Please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to reflect on your account.

Thank you for supporting Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.

Regards,
"
I got my refund yesterday as well. $95 USD