Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla Wall connector (level2) for sale. I purchased new from Tesla in March if this year. Only upgraded it due to JCPL program that does not work with Tesla yet. In new shape, no issues. Was $550 new (includes longer cord and extra hook.). $375 or Best offer. I’m in Brick,NJ
22737204-B0DC-4167-BA22-4710711FA5CC.jpeg

Actually a lot depends on your utility company. Here in Central NJ they are offering thousands to install a charger that they can link. This allow you to pay a discounted OFF-PEAK RATE. I just had my electrician remove the Tesla wall connector (less than 6 months old) and replace with Charge Point (one of 2 models JCPL currently approved)
I have a Tesla Wall connector (level2) for sale. I purchased new from Tesla in March if this year. Only upgraded it due to JCPL program that does not work with Tesla yet. In new shape, no issues. Was $550 new (includes longer cord and extra hook.). $375 or Best offer. I’m in Brick,NJ View attachment 846694
Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/GNqltCBhWsb