Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wall connector app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a wall connector app?

Tesla wall connection installation manual says.
Setting up your Gen 3 Wall Connector | Tesla Support United Kingdom
According to guide here, on step 2, it says "Tap ‘Add Product,’ and then tap ‘Wall Connector’"
But when I Click on Add Product, there is no such Wall connector option.

How do I add my tesla wall connector to the tesla app?

are there any other third party apps that I can use to monitor energy or wall connector stats.
Any other apps to monitor car stats? like tesla gather hard breaking, sudden acceleration etc.

I believe that the Wall Connector app is only available in certain markets - UK? I don't know why it's not available in the US. The only officially supported way of connecting is to point your browser to the WC's IP address:
Fortunately you only need to do this during setup, so I'm not really sure what the app would do for you.

That said, I just found out about this new app for connecting to the WC:

Last edited:
so I found one issue. if you have mesh network, you may not able to find the wall connector after initial setup.
I able to find it again after the breaker reset. but wall connector was disappeared after a day or so.
since I moved the wall connector to my standard access point (without mesh network) it been days, and have no problem accessing the wall connector.

Thought it may help posting here someone having same the same issue.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H
so I found one issue. if you have mesh network, you may not able to find the wall connector after initial setup.
I able to find it again after the breaker reset. but wall connector was disappeared after a day or so.
since I moved the wall connector to my standard access point (without mesh network) it been days, and have no problem accessing the wall connector.

Thought it may help posting here someone having same the same issue.
Thank you for the mesh tip. I have Google mesh network and I have been unable to connect to the wall connector. Will my fios be able to connect? And do I have to use the same wifi for the car?

Thank you for the mesh tip. I have Google mesh network and I have been unable to connect to the wall connector. Will my fios be able to connect? And do I have to use the same wifi for the car?
my tesla connected to the mesh and have no issue. my wall connector is on "non-mesh" (fios 2.4g router) and its working perfectly.

Only issue I have is I need to be connected to the fios router to use the wall connector app.
This is due to I have completely isolated network for both of the access points.