Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Connector Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my Tesla Wall Connector install today. I went in the device web settings as instructed and when I went to change it from 48A to 60A it gave me a spinning circle. It’s been over an hour and still the spinning circle and no way to get out of it. I reset the circuit breaker and took power away and it’s still doing the same thing. Any suggestions before I reach out to Tesla for help?

I dont have a gen 3 wall connector (I have 2 gen 2s) but a 60amp breaker has a charge speed of 48amps, and its my understanding that gen 3 wall connectors come out of the box setup for 48amp charging (which is the fastest they will go).

Said another way, what are you changing, and why? 48 amps IS the correct setting for a 60 amp breaker.

A couple of weeks ago when I installed my wall connector I had to start over 3 or 4 times by flipping the breaker off and back on. In another thread someone suggested putting your phone into airplane mode while you do the setup. You might give that a try.

Just had my Tesla Wall Connector install today. I went in the device web settings as instructed and when I went to change it from 48A to 60A it gave me a spinning circle. It’s been over an hour and still the spinning circle and no way to get out of it. I reset the circuit breaker and took power away and it’s still doing the same thing. Any suggestions before I reach out to Tesla for help?
If you are using an iPhone try turning off iCloud Private Relay (Beta)

From the setting app>your Name>iCloud>Private Relay (Beta)>Private Relay (Beta)>Toggle this off

I have had to do this to connect things like myQ garage door opener.
Once you get everything connected you can turn the Private Relay back on.

If you are using an iPhone try turning off iCloud Private Relay (Beta)

From the setting app>your Name>iCloud>Private Relay (Beta)>Private Relay (Beta)>Toggle this off

I have had to do this to connect things like myQ garage door opener.
Once you get everything connected you can turn the Private Relay back on.
Once I connect to the wall connectors Wi-Fi and navigated to the internal web interface it takes a bunch of page refreshes to display the menu.