Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall connector ordered 5 days ago, not yet shipped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the Wall Connector (1457768-02-G) in January 20th, label was printed later that night, but it has not yet shipped out. Website indicates it’s in stock.

I know that it takes 2/3 days for something to actually leave the warehouse normally. But now that it’s been 5 days, I’m wondering if my order was lost in limbo without being shipped out?

I’ve emailed [email protected] (got an auto response about unusually large volume of emails and they’ll respond in 5 days). Also sent an inquiry via Tesla’s online form. And texted the SA who referred me back to the email.

Electrician is scheduled to come next week so I’m just trying to manage my expectations here. And I’m curious whether there are other ways of reaching customer service on accessory purchases, or advice on what to do. Not trying to do a credit card charge back because in the end I just need the wall connector.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Strangely, but not surprisingly, I had ordered the mobile connector with the same order as the wall connector—the wall connector shipped on the 23rd, but the wall connector did not.

I will probably just end up canceling from Tesla and ordering from Best Buy. At least I’ll get some points out of it.

Upvote 0
I ordered the Wall Connector (1457768-02-G) in January 20th, label was printed later that night, but it has not yet shipped out. Website indicates it’s in stock.

I know that it takes 2/3 days for something to actually leave the warehouse normally. But now that it’s been 5 days, I’m wondering if my order was lost in limbo without being shipped out?

I’ve emailed [email protected] (got an auto response about unusually large volume of emails and they’ll respond in 5 days). Also sent an inquiry via Tesla’s online form. And texted the SA who referred me back to the email.

Electrician is scheduled to come next week so I’m just trying to manage my expectations here. And I’m curious whether there are other ways of reaching customer service on accessory purchases, or advice on what to do. Not trying to do a credit card charge back because in the end I just need the wall connector.

Thanks.

Upvote 0