Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Connector: Scheduled Charging Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DCorp

Jun 18, 2021
Iowa
Tesla Mobile Service and their call center cannot figure out why my scheduled charging starts early (10 mins after I plug it in when it should wait 3.5hrs). I figured out today that if I turn off "Mobile Access" in the Security tab in my Model Y, it works. I deleted 3rd party apps like TezLab, ABRP, PlugShare, and I also reinstalled my Tesla App. Still having issues. Please help!

Tesla Mobile Service and their call center cannot figure out why my scheduled charging starts early (10 mins after I plug it in when it should wait 3.5hrs). I figured out today that if I turn off "Mobile Access" in the Security tab in my Model Y, it works. I deleted 3rd party apps like TezLab, ABRP, PlugShare, and I also reinstalled my Tesla App. Still having issues. Please help!

Did you change your tesla password, when you deleted all those third party apps? Deleting the app doesnt guarantee it is no longer accessing your car.

Given you mention you had *several* third party apps installed, if any of them had your tesla account information, change your tesla account password.

Reactions: btenison
Upvote 0
I agree with above. Same issue I had I think specifically with optiwatt. Deleted everything(all apps with access) toggled mobile access off in car and reset password on website. Mobile access then needs to be re-enabled as you cannot use the Tesla native app without it. Relogin into Tesla app. Scheduled charging or departure should no work. I was able to reinstall stats app with no further issues.

Upvote 0