Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Connector Shipping Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all. I’m waiting on model 3 to arrive by the end of July. The only problem is, I ordered a wall connector 2 months ago and the shipping status is still “pending.” I’ve reached out to customer service through email and can’t get a response. Has anyone else ordered a Gen 3 wall connector recently and had a similar experience? Should I reorder?
Thanks

Hey all. I’m waiting on model 3 to arrive by the end of July. The only problem is, I ordered a wall connector 2 months ago and the shipping status is still “pending.” I’ve reached out to customer service through email and can’t get a response. Has anyone else ordered a Gen 3 wall connector recently and had a similar experience? Should I reorder?
Thanks
Had same problem with something else.
Have they charged your credit card and given you a FedEx tracking number? That's what happened to me. Then it was "pending" for a month. If so, keep pestering them. Eventually they apologized and resent it.

I
Have they charged your credit card and given you a FedEx tracking number? That's what happened to me. Then it was "pending" for a month. If so, keep pestering them. Eventually they apologized and resent
i ordered a wall connector on Friday and it shipped (Fedex) later that same day. Arrives Tue.
Have they charged your credit card and given you a FedEx tracking number? That's what happened to me. Then it was "pending" for a month. If so, keep pestering them. Eventually they apologized and resent it.
Ok. What did you do to pester them? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Yeah, there must be something awry with your order. I ordered mine on 6/2 and it was delivered on 6/10.