Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Connector with 18' cable is back in stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! It’s still there I just ordered. What is weird is that I got an email Tuesday night that it was in stock and I checked Wednesday morning and it was sold out so I figured I missed it. I signed back up for notifications when in stock and never got another email. For a “tech” company these things at Tesla don’t always seem to be perfect...it’s okay with me if I get my Y soon!

Reactions: Electric Steve
And it’s gone again lol
Looks like it snuck in stealthily and left the same way. Even though you missed this chance, the lesson here is that Tesla doesn't necessarily notify you by email, so it's probably best to bookmark that page and occasionally visit it.

Well, now I've got all the Tesla accessories I need, but I'm not getting the car anytime soon. I'll just build a little Tesla shrine on my coffee table, with a pile of T-branded items that I can't use yet.

Thanks! It’s still there I just ordered. What is weird is that I got an email Tuesday night that it was in stock and I checked Wednesday morning and it was sold out so I figured I missed it. I signed back up for notifications when in stock and never got another email. For a “tech” company these things at Tesla don’t always seem to be perfect...it’s okay with me if I get my Y soon!
Tesla is really good with the hard things (like making their car drive incredibly well and efficiently) but really bad with the easy things (like sending out email notifications or really just any other aspect of customer service).

People are scalping them on Ebay. They can't do that if there is inventory. Tesla needs to stop scalpers somehow. They are crippling new owners so tax evaders can supplement their income. This happens to nearly all the charging supplies now and then.

Perhaps have some available at stores so Ebay Aholes cannot create a false shortage.

People are scalping them on Ebay. They can't do that if there is inventory. Tesla needs to stop scalpers somehow. They are crippling new owners so tax evaders can supplement their income. This happens to nearly all the charging supplies now and then.

Perhaps have some available at stores so Ebay Aholes cannot create a false shortage.
This isn't hard: only sell two to a person.

Same story here!