Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall Connector's Gen3 18' Cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 5 Gen3 Tesla Wall Connectors available. Project they were purchased for fell through and just want to recoup my expenses. No mark ups or price gouging!

Indiana sales tax is 7% which makes my cost on each $535.00. Have receipt for purchase from Tesla.

Selling for $535 each and willing to ship. Shipping extra and of course I prefer to avoid fees so personal check or PayPal friends and family payment preferred. I was going to stick them on eBay so I started wrapping them for shipping, but figured I'd offer here first. Prefer not to deal with eBay and their new fee structure :confused:

00L0L_4OoDVFWjOPe_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Reactions: XLR82XS
When were they purchased? I assume it's been a while or you would still be within the return window. I'm interested, but the price would need to justify not ordering from Tesla directly for $500 with a full warranty period starting from the day of receipt.

Reactions: Gbee
When were they purchased? I assume it's been a while or you would still be within the return window. I'm interested, but the price would need to justify not ordering from Tesla directly for $500 with a full warranty period starting from the day of receipt.
Wait... I can return them? It was 8/26/2020 that I bought them. I'll post the receipts once I dig them up.

Still rather help someone here and is a sure way around the eternal out of stock without the eBay greed.

Edit: I just checked the orders and sure enough I can return them. If anyone's interested, nows the time! I'm going to start a return process but will still offer them here to help out fellow members.

Last edited: