Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wall of Shame for ICE cars taking up EV charing spaces

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if there is a wall of shame somewhere for photos of ICE vehicles taking up EV charging spots. I figure they are public places so photos should be a problem. The only site I found is on Twitter and that is for Europe.

And even if the spots WERE exclusive, the type of person who would ICE a charging spot probably couldn’t care less (or even ever know) they were shamed on an EV forum or the wider internet. And THAT’s a shame.

They'd wear it as a badge and try to do it more, and encourage others to as well.

Nah, no shaming from me. Try to coexist. We're all slogging through this hellscape together.

There is a Facebook group for this purpose ICEHoles - Internal Combustion Vehicle Discussion

I joined the group, but quickly got bored and I don't really follow it any more. It may make you feel better to post your own experience, but after looking at hundreds of others' experiences, I pretty much realized that the whole exercise is kind of pointless. But your mileage may vary.