Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wall, SD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can somebody confirm to me that this charger is actually up and running? I'd like to go to the Badlands and am planning my route. The website and car do not list it as available which seems strange to me since people said they were charging here over a month ago.

Can somebody confirm to me that this charger is actually up and running? I'd like to go to the Badlands and am planning my route. The website and car do not list it as available which seems strange to me since people said they were charging here over a month ago.
If it is not in the nav or Tesla's "findus" page, it is not officially open. You should not rely on it until it is on the nav. With that said, it is pretty rare that a site will go completely offline after it's been powered up. Your best bet is to make sure you have enough juice to make it to rapid City SD.

05CD74CE-316A-4C18-9164-BF32624C558A.jpeg
Heading west in this photo and Nav wants me to u-turn 65 miles to Murdo instead of charge at Wall in 13 miles, which is shown online with two vehicles charging.