Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WALLBOX PULSAR PLUS ERROR MESSAGE WAITING FOR CARS DEMAND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time post, had my M3 for just over a week and over the moon with it. i have a Wallbox Pulsar plus which i have used once and it was fine. I have set up a charge schedule on the app from 00:30 to 04:30. When the time comes the charge does not start and there is a message on the Wallbox app stating "waiting for Cars on Demand" anyone else come across this issue and did you find a solution?

First time post, had my M3 for just over a week and over the moon with it. i have a Wallbox Pulsar plus which i have used once and it was fine. I have set up a charge schedule on the app from 00:30 to 04:30. When the time comes the charge does not start and there is a message on the Wallbox app stating "waiting for Cars on Demand" anyone else come across this issue and did you find a solution?
It's very common for Model 3 to go to sleep waiting for the wallbox to offer to deliver power. When the wallbox does start to offer power, the car doesn't notice. If you are doing simple time based scheduling, tell the wallbox to always charge, but tell the car to wait to charge until the time you want. I find that is more reliable. However, if you're doing something more sophisticated like waiting until solar power is available, then it's not so easy.