Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wallbox scheduling issues since the time change to BST?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a Wallbox Pulsar Max for charging my Model 3 and so far it's been flawless. I have a schedule set for 00:30 - 04:30 each night (I'm on Octopus Go) though don't charge every night,

Everything was working fine until the clocks went forward at the weekend. On Sunday when the time actually changed, I lost an hours worth of charging (which makes sense) which was a bit annoying as needed a full charge, so had to charge on peak rate for a bit in the morning.

When I was looking into the Wallbox app I noticed my schedules had changed to 02:00 - 04:30 for some bizarre reason. After a few attempts, I managed to revert the schedule back to the original times (00:30 - 04:30).

As the wife has been away with the car for the past few nights, last night/this morning was the 1st time I've charged since the weekend. Long story short, the car has charged but only seems to have started at 01:30, so once again I've had 3hrs charging instead of 4.

Anyone else having this issue? Haven't tried resetting the Wallbox yet but will do that today before trying again tonight.