Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want free supercharging and a little discount??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I saw a TMC webpage header message today that said the solicitation was against the sites policy for signatures (like stu1gpx's) but I would guess it would be the same for new threads? I had to agree to that header msg to make it go away.

I thought I saw a TMC webpage header message today that said the solicitation was against the sites policy for signatures (like stu1gpx's) but I would guess it would be the same for new threads? I had to agree to that header msg to make it go away.
No, it only says you cannot have it in your signature, where people can find it if you've been particularly helpful to them. There doesn't appear to be any problem with starting threads and advertising however.

If anyone here is looking for a referral code, PLEASE select someone who has been helpful to you. Just send them a private message and ask for their code. Bonus points if you select someone who lives in your general area. They should be willing to answer any questions you might have and get you connected into your local EV community. Please don't just grab a code from someone putting it out there.

Interesting thing about referral codes. I bought a second Tesla using my own referral code. After we took delivery I got an email from Tesla asking me to rate myself! Was I a good source of information? Did I let myself take the car out for test drives? Did I address issues regarding charging? Was I helpful? Can't remember if I gave myself 100%...o_O