TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Want free supercharging and a little discount??

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by mskogb, Jul 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mskogb

mskogb New Member

2. Mickie

Mickie Member

These guys :rolleyes:

• Like x 3
  3. scottf200

scottf200 Active Member

I thought I saw a TMC webpage header message today that said the solicitation was against the sites policy for signatures (like stu1gpx's) but I would guess it would be the same for new threads? I had to agree to that header msg to make it go away.

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

No, it only says you cannot have it in your signature, where people can find it if you've been particularly helpful to them. There doesn't appear to be any problem with starting threads and advertising however.

If anyone here is looking for a referral code, PLEASE select someone who has been helpful to you. Just send them a private message and ask for their code. Bonus points if you select someone who lives in your general area. They should be willing to answer any questions you might have and get you connected into your local EV community. Please don't just grab a code from someone putting it out there.

• Helpful x 3
    • Like x 3
  5. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

Interesting thing about referral codes. I bought a second Tesla using my own referral code. After we took delivery I got an email from Tesla asking me to rate myself! Was I a good source of information? Did I let myself take the car out for test drives? Did I address issues regarding charging? Was I helpful? Can't remember if I gave myself 100%...o_O

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 3