Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want Model S Lease Takeover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your ad is confusing

“Tesla Finance told me that my base payment is $978.62 for the lease. However, I think it's more like $1236.”

You list the car without knowing the exact monthly payment?

I know MY exactly monthly payment, $1410 (which is what the lease payment would be if the new owner takes over in Maryland). As I wrote in the ad, in the next line "In Maryland, my lease comes out to $1410 total. Maryland is one of the few states that actually charges the full sales tax on leases, so I think the payment would be $1236 + your state sales tax, but you would need to verify with your DMV and/or Tesla Finance. Every state has different sales taxes, fees, and some even have discounted/no taxes on EVs."

There's no way for me to know the payment in every single state, but more than likely it's going to be somewhere around $1410.

I know MY exactly monthly payment, $1410 (which is what the lease payment would be if the new owner takes over in Maryland). As I wrote in the ad, in the next line "In Maryland, my lease comes out to $1410 total. Maryland is one of the few states that actually charges the full sales tax on leases, so I think the payment would be $1236 + your state sales tax, but you would need to verify with your DMV and/or Tesla Finance. Every state has different sales taxes, fees, and some even have discounted/no taxes on EVs."

There's no way for me to know the payment in every single state, but more than likely it's going to be somewhere around $1410.
Then what does the 978.62 base payment mean?