TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Want Model S P85

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by tracksprinter, Feb 9, 2016.

1. tracksprinter

tracksprinter Member

Hi everyone, I've been on the hunt for a P85 for the past couple of weeks now after missing out on the perfect option on the Tesla CPO site. The S that I missed out on was a 2013 S85 with just over 21k miles, pano roof, and tech package. The list price was $54,100 and that is the price range that I'm looking to stay in. If you are looking to sell a similar car, please reach out to me and we can try to make a deal. Thanks!

2. ralsmom

ralsmom Member

HI we are selling our 2012 Model S Signature P85. It has all the options, pano sunroof, tech package, 21" wheels , 3rd row jump seats, etc etc. We are asking $60,000. Are you able to increase your price ? Email and see if we can make a deal/

3. tracksprinter

tracksprinter Member

Thanks for checking ralsmom. I'm currently in the final stages of buying a 2012 Model S Signature P85 with every option except 21" Wheels and the 3rd row seats for $50,000 and only 27k miles. It looks like you may be asking a high price based off the Hanks CPO site and the deal that I'm finalizing right now.