Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want Model S P85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I've been on the hunt for a P85 for the past couple of weeks now after missing out on the perfect option on the Tesla CPO site. The S that I missed out on was a 2013 S85 with just over 21k miles, pano roof, and tech package. The list price was $54,100 and that is the price range that I'm looking to stay in. If you are looking to sell a similar car, please reach out to me and we can try to make a deal. Thanks!

Thanks for checking ralsmom. I'm currently in the final stages of buying a 2012 Model S Signature P85 with every option except 21" Wheels and the 3rd row seats for $50,000 and only 27k miles. It looks like you may be asking a high price based off the Hanks CPO site and the deal that I'm finalizing right now.